Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Important! Help Needed for Television Show...
Important! Help Needed for Television Show...
2005-01-11, 1:24 PM #1
Hello, my roomate and I work at a college television station where we're putting on a show based around videogames.

The show is entitled The D-Pad (after the directional pad on controllers) and we need your help!

Our opening to the show features still pictures of D-Pads from every controller we can get our hands on, and we are currently missing some key systems.

If you have any of these systems, please help us out!!
1.) NES (original Controller)
2.) Original Game Boy
3.) Sega Genesis
4.) Game Gear
5.) Dreamcast

If you could take a picture of the controller for any of those systems at a HIGH RESOLUTION, from a top-down (bird's eye) view on just a sheet of white paper/posterboard, not only would your controller be featured in a television show, and we'll give you credits at the end of each program....

You'll help us out A TON.

Thanks!!
Maxis
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
2005-01-11, 1:45 PM #2
Have you tried looking on Google image search for some of these? I've found a few good pictures of gamegears, but haven't checked for the others.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-11, 1:49 PM #3
Too bad I'm not at home. We've got the old Nintendo there, and my parents have a high quality digital camera. Afraid I won't be able to help unless you can wait till this weekend when I'm going up.
Life is beautiful.
2005-01-11, 2:02 PM #4
[url]www.vidgame.net[/url] should be able to help you out
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-01-11, 3:07 PM #5
http://nselite.unsta.com/controllers.zip

<3
2005-01-11, 3:20 PM #6
Oh! Oh! You need some things to make your show good.
1. Me - You need a segment with me in it.
2. Sexy Dancing Girls - They could be dressed up as video game characters, I guess.
3. Falsely accused Crack Commando team solving crimes.
4. Group of immortals engaged in a secret war, fighting to win a mysterious prize.
In Pride,
--Hinch
I had a disclaimer here, but the man said it was too long.
2005-01-11, 5:09 PM #7
/me has Slash's Man-Babies

THANKS, We're SUPER excited about the show and it's shaping up to be very good....especially with your help!!

In reguards to the suggestions. No.
2005-01-11, 5:42 PM #8
if you need a re-take or not, give me a shout via PM, Maxis.
2005-01-11, 8:30 PM #9
Nah, We think we're going to focus on the systems we've played ourselves.

Anyways, if you all are interested in the progress, I'll post another thread with updates....if anyone cares.....

↑ Up to the top!