Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Please tell me I'm not crazy?!?!?!?!
Please tell me I'm not crazy?!?!?!?!
2005-01-11, 4:16 PM #1
Ok, a moment ago, I thought I was going nuts. I went to the webpage of a local newspaper, only to some interesting music playing in the background. I couldn't figure out WTH was going on. For a little bit, I thought it was my computer just randomly playing an mp3. Check it out and let me know I'm not crazy.

The Herald Journal

(the music was 'MMMMM' by the Crash Test Dummies)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
2005-01-11, 4:19 PM #2
Oh, just discovered it is a small flash ad off to the right side about 2/3's of the way down. Anywho, still interesting. Check it out.

2005-01-11, 4:21 PM #3
That's is a really annoying ad. No one wnat to hear sounds at a newspaper website. :/
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-11, 4:26 PM #4
AD-BLOCKED. TAKE THAT, FLASH AD! :mad:
2005-01-11, 4:30 PM #5
Sometimes I think I'm crazy, I'm crazy oh so crazy. It all makes sense when I look into your eyes
2005-01-11, 5:51 PM #6
The ads in the AIM buddy list do that to me sometimes.:mad:
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-01-11, 6:17 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
AD-BLOCKED. TAKE THAT, FLASH AD! :mad:

Agreed.
2005-01-11, 6:22 PM #8
You're crazy.
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-01-11, 6:24 PM #9
I hate the ads that start off to the side and scroll across the screen with sound effects and other crap like that. Blocks the page. They suck.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-11, 7:46 PM #10
If it's really quiet in my room, even when the computer is off, the speakers will play classical music. Still can't figure out why, and I'm pretty sure it's a radio station just a few miles away.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-11, 7:48 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
If it's really quiet in my room, even when the computer is off, the speakers will play classical music. Still can't figure out why, and I'm pretty sure it's a radio station just a few miles away.

JediKirby

That's kinda cool. Kinda freaky, but cool.

2005-01-11, 7:51 PM #12
I was always pissed that song wasn't on the Dumb and Dumber soundtrack.

It's in the movie. What an excellent collection of mid-90s pop!
former entrepreneur
2005-01-11, 7:51 PM #13
The first time I heard it, I was listening to ghost sounds on recorders (EEP, is it called?) on my headphones, and a voice started talking in a very deep voice. I was nearly crapping myself. I woke my mother up to come listen to it, and we were both freaked out beyond belief. Eventually, when listening, I heard it switch over to classical music. I'm a casual classical listener, perhaps when I'm writing, or reading, or whatever. I recognized the piece. Turned on my classical radio in the other room (it's always on the station) and sure enough, I was pretty sure the 2 songs were the same.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-11, 11:09 PM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY

JediKirby

My speakers do things like that sometimes, it is really weird.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.

↑ Up to the top!