Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What should I get - Xbox game
What should I get - Xbox game
2005-01-11, 6:00 PM #1
Well a freind traded a game I lent him a while ago, so now I get to get whatever game I want.

I'm thinking either KotoR 2 or Greg Hastings Paintball.
Any other good games you can suggest though?
2005-01-11, 6:12 PM #2
Psi-Ops is one of the best games I've ever played. You can get it for 20 dollars. It's a shame. It's an amazing game and yet not many people played it. The good news is it's very cheap now. Seriously, if not buy it, rent it.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-11, 6:26 PM #3
KotOR2
Jade something...from the makers of Kotor.
Psi-Ops is okay, but I've heard it's plagued with some bad problems.
Ninja Gaiden.
D E A T H
2005-01-11, 6:28 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
Psi-Ops is one of the best games I've ever played. You can get it for 20 dollars. It's a shame. It's an amazing game and yet not many people played it. The good news is it's very cheap now. Seriously, if not buy it, rent it.

I think about picking it up but if I'm going to get a game I shoudl get a more expensive one since he's treating to this one :p
2005-01-11, 6:46 PM #5
I can't see many Xbox owners NOT having the games I'm about to mention, but nevertheless... Halo or Halo 2. Amazing games. I can't ever seem to grow tired of playing them.

Of course, if you have those, I don't have any other real recommendations. I haven't had my Xbox long, and thus, haven't enough time to really build up a collection. Money factors into that as well. Being broke blows.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-01-11, 6:54 PM #6
Yup, I Halo is the only reason I got an xbox to begin with :)
2005-01-11, 7:10 PM #7
Quote:

if i wasn't broke i would be rushing out the door to buy it... rented it a while back... but i'm also waiting to see if they do release the PC version
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-01-11, 7:28 PM #8
Halo 2
Fable
Morrowind GOTY
Full Spectrum Warrior
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2005-01-11, 7:55 PM #9
Quote:
if i wasn't broke i would be rushing out the door to buy it... rented it a while back... but i'm also waiting to see if they do release the PC version

It was supposed to come out for the gamecube, and I am hella-pissed at nintendo for cancelling it. Oh well, I still love them. (Then again maybe it wasn't Nintendo's fault *shrug*)

I also would like a PC port of this game. But I'm guessing that the low sales for console will prevent that :(. Maybe when the X-Box is down to...free or something I'll pick it up and get a few games. But right now there isnt enough i care about to get an X-Box. And I know it's out for the PS2, but everytime I play a game on the PS2 there is some form of slowdowns and crashes and bugs and junk. Two of my friends have broken PS2's. A few of them can't play games half the time. All of the PS2's I've played on seem to drop in framerate during battles. I just can't enjoy it. But I just turned my post into a this console is better then this one blah blah post. So just ignore me and my blather...the bottom line is Psi-Ops rocks!
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-11, 7:57 PM #10
With as much as PS2's seem to have problems, I've never had a problem outta mine. Got it second hand, didn't even pay for it.

Damn I feel so lucky.
D E A T H
2005-01-11, 8:33 PM #11
Quote:

I also would like a PC port of this game. But I'm guessing that the low sales for console will prevent that :(.

it was released in europe on PC... so there IS hope for a US release or possibly catching one on ebay eventually
2005-01-11, 8:35 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by DrkJedi82
it was released in europe on PC... so there IS hope for a US release or possibly catching one on ebay eventually

Or even 'alternative' methods. Though, that may or may not come up with anything.
D E A T H
2005-01-11, 8:39 PM #13
I'd say KotOR2 or possibly Burnout 3 . . . . every time I play burnout I fall in love with it all over again :D
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2005-01-11, 8:43 PM #14
burnout 3 is awesome... and if you have xbox live... hopefully they fixed the problems... back when i rented it there were major issues with finding, connecting, and staying connected to the games... but when you could manage to get into a game without problems it was great fun
2005-01-11, 10:48 PM #15
Ninja Gaiden- if you don't have it I think its a must git for the Xbox,I liked it more then the 1st halo...

It can be a bit hard at first till you learn to play right, but once you git the hang of it, it's great.
2005-01-11, 10:55 PM #16
KotOR2. I say this because I lack an Xbox and am anxiously awaiting the PC release date.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-01-12, 1:10 PM #17
I have a Xbox but I do not have Halo or Halo 2 nor do I plan on getting them anytime soon.
Made you look
2005-01-12, 1:13 PM #18
KOTOR 2 or Ninja Gaiden

i havent played KOTOR 2 but the first kicked ***, and the reviews say this one kicks *** too.

Ninja Gaiden == <3 > pwn on fire
2005-01-12, 2:28 PM #19
Fable seems so awesome.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-01-12, 3:27 PM #20
Already played the best - Both halos, Ninja Gaiden, Fable, KoToR..

So Greg Hastings or KoToR 2 it is it looks like.. hmmm

I think I'll get KoToR 2....

↑ Up to the top!