Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → incomplete
incomplete
2005-01-13, 5:34 AM #1
Well its the first time here in 5 weeks and i dont feel right, my pc broke and i acctually miss this place, hopefully the pc will be fixed by next weekend, im on a school pc right now. post your experiences that exclude massassi and give me sympathy i suppose.... ive had to wipe most of my hard-drive cause my mother board and stuff got fried :(
nope.
2005-01-13, 10:28 AM #2
sucks to be you, dont it just? :D
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-13, 2:13 PM #3
I get by just fine when I don't have Massassi or a computer.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-13, 2:26 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
I get by just fine when I don't have Massassi or a computer.

Same here, I don't have a problem at all, in fact, I wish I WOULD spend less time on my computer and on Massassi.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-13, 5:07 PM #5
ill be honest and say i know how you feel, i miss this place sometimes too.
░▒▓█▓▒░?░▒▓█▓▒░
2005-01-13, 8:35 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
Well its the first time here in 5 weeks and i dont feel right, my pc broke and i acctually miss this place, hopefully the pc will be fixed by next weekend, im on a school pc right now. post your experiences that exclude massassi and give me sympathy i suppose.... ive had to wipe most of my hard-drive cause my mother board and stuff got fried :(

You can't fix it yourself?
MithShrike: First Mateneer
Pimpin' Yerba Mate Drinker
2005-01-14, 7:46 AM #7
I can't say I serriously miss this place... but I like coming here when I am bored.
2005-01-14, 7:48 AM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by MechWarrior
I can't say I serriously miss this place... but I like coming here when I am bored.

*Giggles*

:p
2005-01-20, 5:22 AM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Mith
You can't fix it yourself?

Nope, turns out that everything but the hard-drive and RAM got fried, and its gonna cost less to buy a new pc than to replace parts so im gettin a new one next month
nope.
2005-01-20, 5:32 AM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
Nope, turns out that everything but the hard-drive and RAM got fried, and its gonna cost less to buy a new pc than to replace parts so im gettin a new one next month

What the hell did you do?!
2005-01-26, 5:07 AM #11
without me knowing, somehow a fan stopped working, something overheated and caused some kinda surge = death for pc, although im looking at a new rig tonight, im at work experience right now on my lunch break
nope.
2005-01-26, 5:23 AM #12
That's never good.

:(
2005-01-26, 6:26 AM #13
you dont say, but if i buy the rig im looking at its a big speed upgrade - 1.3ghz tto 2.9
nope.
2005-01-26, 6:46 AM #14
And that's always good! :D
2005-01-26, 6:54 AM #15
It's not so much missing this place for me (I would know, my internet connection has been out for a week or two due to Indian-ness), it's coming back here and everything being slightly different (like the "Banned" thread. Scary) that's wierd for me.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-01-26, 8:17 AM #16
ofcourse as soon as i get the new im buying hl2 and will no doubt get my arse kicked by many of you at cs:s
nope.

↑ Up to the top!