Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Heil Harry!
Heil Harry!
2005-01-15, 8:18 AM #41
My take:
It's always been controversial to wear things like nazi costumes. It's social taboo.
Now you can argue poor taste, you can argue good humour, you can argue bad humour.
But when your a a member of the royal family. You have to be smart enough to stay away from such things.
When your such a public figure, you need to realise that everything you do is prone to close scrutiny.
I'm not saying he has to spend the rest of his life in recluse or anything. But this is was a pretty stupid thing to do given who he is.

My other take:
I couldn't care less about the royal family or what they dress as. He could've gone as a gimp for all I care.

My conclusion:
Ranting and rambling is fun :D
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-01-15, 8:22 AM #42
It's nothing compared to what Princess Michael of Kent did in her day, like the time she yelled at some black guys in a restaurant "get back to the colonies!".

Hee, I love this royal family.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-01-15, 9:02 AM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by Impi
<3

The greatest things the Austrians achieved was to convince the world that Hitler was German and Mozart was Austrian.

Mozart was Austrian... He was born in Salzburg..
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-01-15, 10:53 AM #44
Princess Michael... that's a man's name...

* Giggles *
Xbox Live/PlayStation Network/Steam: tone217
http://twitter.com/ourmatetone
2005-01-15, 11:06 AM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by Mort-Hog
Mozart was Austrian... He was born in Salzburg..

You have no proof, sir.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!