Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I got the part, I got the part!!!
I got the part, I got the part!!!
2005-01-14, 2:25 PM #1
YES!! I got cast as Nettie in our show (Carousel)!! It isn't the main character, but she has more songs than Julie (the main character) and she' definitely a lead. I'M SO EXCITED! I got Nettie!! I got a little nevous when I saw who else got called back because I could also see them for the part, but they're cool with me getting it and all. I didn't believe everyone when they said I would get it, but it turns out they were right!

*Breathes*

So erm...anyway. Post your recents accomplishments. or just your congrats. I'll take either one. :)
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-01-14, 2:29 PM #2
well done.

break a leg

BWWAHAHAHAHAH :cool:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-14, 2:30 PM #3
Good job! Be sure to post videos... or something.
Stuff
2005-01-14, 2:53 PM #4
That's wonderful! :)

I too recently got one of the leads in my school play - Don Pedro, in Much Ado About Nothing, to be precise.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-01-14, 3:19 PM #5
Great news. Congrats. Like Kyle said, some recordings would be extremely nice.

EDIT: Try to sing sweet and low... Heh... :rolleyes:
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-14, 3:35 PM #6
Congratulations, hope you perform well! As said, post a vid or some pics! :)
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-01-14, 3:43 PM #7
Congrats. Kinda reminds me of the time in choir everyone said I would get a solo and then they volunteered me to try out for it. Guess they thought I needed a little motivation. Good luck and post some pics or videos like everyone said. :)
Life is beautiful.
2005-01-14, 4:08 PM #8
Congrats.

As for me, I was yesterday accepted to Drexel university (waiting on others) and I've been signed up to take behind the wheel testing on the week of Feb 14 (aka '<3 day' ;))
Yay!
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-01-14, 5:40 PM #9
Congrats. :)
Pissed Off?
2005-01-14, 8:40 PM #10
Thanks guys. I kind of feel bad because so many people were incredibly upset about not getting the part they wanted- to the point of dropping out and being complete butts about it, but everyone was pretty happy for me, so I didn't have to deal with any crap and Laura (my competition) and I are still on really good terms, she's not too upset. I don't know how Victoria feels since I don't know her all that well. it's not really my responsibility I guess, but I've still been trying to get people to stay with it.

And congrats on Drexel, Darth Slaw! My brother went there for a while, what do you wnat to major in?

Oh! And the show won't be for a few months, but I'll see what I can do about posting a video when I can :D
2005-01-14, 11:50 PM #11
Greatamoolicious.

Er, congrats. :)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-15, 3:47 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarless5
And congrats on Drexel, Darth Slaw! My brother went there for a while, what do you wnat to major in?

I'm thinking of studying in computer engineering.
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-01-15, 3:57 PM #13
ZOOT!
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-01-15, 6:19 PM #14
Congratulations, Sugarless. I wish you the best of luck and you need to e-mail me how it goes. Keep me up to date!
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2005-01-15, 6:44 PM #15
Huge congrats! Fantastic stuff, well done.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-01-15, 6:47 PM #16
HAMLET.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-01-15, 6:48 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
Good times. :D

Fixed. Come on, Avenger... you know it's your catch line. All of your groupies expect you to be the one who says "Good times" in these threads. :p

Err, anyway. Congrats. I don't have to hope you'll do well because I'm sure your performance will be excellent. :)
2005-01-15, 8:06 PM #18
Congratulumalations!

And when Sara saw you at first yesterday, she recognized you as sugarless, but didn't know your actual name.. :D
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-01-16, 12:37 AM #19
Coolness. I'm sure everything will work great. you seem so positive about it :D
"NAILFACE" - spe
2005-01-16, 12:59 AM #20
Quote:
Originally posted by happydud
Congratulumalations!

And when Sara saw you at first yesterday, she recognized you as sugarless, but didn't know your actual name.. :D

What he said, which will apply to me someday I'm sure.

For us Massassians who are nearby, one of you will have to inform me of the time and place this show will perform, so I can try to go see it :)
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-01-16, 8:04 AM #21
congrats to ye :)
2005-01-16, 10:59 AM #22
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Slaw
I'm thinking of studying in computer engineering.

tough major, but excellent school for engineering, that what my brother when there for.

And thanks guys! I'll definitely try to inform all of the local massassians when it is :) fishstickz and happydud will know, it can be their job to inform everyone else :p
2005-01-17, 7:05 AM #23
Congradulations.

↑ Up to the top!