Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Master Cheif for JA
Master Cheif for JA
2005-01-14, 2:42 PM #1
I heard that model was released for JA, does anyone know where I can get it? I've looked all over!
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-01-14, 4:26 PM #2
It's a secret! It was taken down from the websites for being illegal.

Hehe.
2005-01-14, 4:31 PM #3
I'm an admin at PCGM and banish you to not having it. It's illegal. Taken down SEVERAL times because people kept re-submitting it. It's basically a port from the game which breaches copyright laws. So ... if you REALLY want it, I suppose I can tell you a few clues.

Don't look at the big sites

Go for unofficial sites

Go to the ones with a bad rep

I know of at least one site that currently hosts the file, its a pretty bad site though, low rep but you can google find it. :)
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-01-14, 4:35 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Oxyonagon
Go to the ones with a bad rep

Must not make crack about PCGM...
2005-01-15, 12:41 AM #5
Oh, I see. Well, that sucks. Didn't know it was a ripped model, sorry.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-01-15, 6:52 AM #6
I er... DON'T own that skin. Yeah.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-15, 7:24 PM #7
I take it some guy just went and pulled the model + skins with one of the Halo PC editing tools and then did a simple conversion. Correct?

What I'd really like to see is a Mister Chief skin. I love those drawings, they are awesome in their mostly crappiness
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!