Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I need a GMail invite!
I need a GMail invite!
2005-01-14, 6:11 PM #1
Thanks all.
MithShrike: First Mateneer
Pimpin' Yerba Mate Drinker
2005-01-14, 6:12 PM #2
I'll give you one if you shorten your signature to 5 lines or fewer, with no quote tags. :p
2005-01-14, 6:12 PM #3
Done.
2005-01-14, 6:30 PM #4
No, not done. You just disabled the check box that says "Show Signiture" when you posted. :p
2005-01-14, 6:49 PM #5
Thanks oh great and powerful name edited out!
2005-01-14, 7:21 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by DSettahr
No, not done. You just disabled the check box that says "Show Signiture" when you posted. :p

Different person, DS. :o
2005-01-14, 7:44 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn42689
I'll give you one if you shorten your signature to 5 lines or fewer, with no quote tags. :p
Or just remove the quote tags. 5 lines or less is the rule. But of course, new rules never get added to the "official" rule list. Whatever.

>.>
<.<

I WILL DESTROY YOU!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-14, 8:00 PM #8
Edit out that name, please.
2005-01-14, 8:02 PM #9
It's too late, we all know!
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-01-14, 8:27 PM #10
quick question: how do you get invites (to give out)? on my gmail page there's a red text box that sayseth to mesa "invite your friends etc etc nonsense'. it's not a link though, you can't click it. (well you can, but in my experience it leads to hours of frustration.)

helps? tips? advices?
2005-01-14, 8:39 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by saberopus
quick question: how do you get invites (to give out)? on my gmail page there's a red text box that sayseth to mesa "invite your friends etc etc nonsense'. it's not a link though, you can't click it. (well you can, but in my experience it leads to hours of frustration.)

helps? tips? advices?

I just clicked on it and then a wizard came up for a person to invite.
2005-01-14, 9:04 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by saberopus

helps? tips? advices?

On one of my gmail accounts, it says 'invite 4 friends to gmail' up top..on my other, it says nothing.
woot!
2005-01-15, 9:16 AM #13
what the hell is gmail???:confused:
All your bacon are belong to me

< robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
< bawss> Right click.

http://www.bash.org/?462310
2005-01-15, 9:30 AM #14
It's a beta email service google is trying out it offers you 1 gig of storage.

I strongly suggest you don't post your email like that on forums there are alot of email spam bots floating around that would just love to eat up your inbox. Send it via PM man.
2005-01-15, 12:34 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by MechWarrior
It's a beta email service google is trying out it offers you 1 gig of storage.

I strongly suggest you don't post your email like that on forums there are alot of email spam bots floating around that would just love to eat up your inbox. Send it via PM man.

If he's getting a GMail account, he doesn't need his old account.

And you're selling them short. They offer a lot more than just a gig of storage (as in more features)
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!