Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → IT'S A BOY! Oh sweet happy day!
IT'S A BOY! Oh sweet happy day!
2005-01-14, 8:47 PM #1
I just found out my brother Brad is having a son. His wife is like 3 months pregnant and they found out today it's going to be a boy. Haha yes! I always wanted a nephew.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-14, 8:50 PM #2
Buy it a NES to play with.
2005-01-14, 8:50 PM #3
Now you get to be the cool uncle that lets them play video games!

woohoo!

:)
2005-01-14, 8:52 PM #4
Haha, I already am an uncle and step-uncle. My brother has a daughter already (She's almost 2) and a stepniece who is 9. I am going to teach my niece how to beat up boys, and her little brother will learn how to beat up boyfriends.

And then pick up the girlfriends.
2005-01-14, 9:00 PM #5
hehehe, congrats :)
Pissed Off?
2005-01-14, 9:04 PM #6
After my seventh niece/nephew, I stopped trying to remember their names...
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-14, 9:13 PM #7
Awesome, congrats!! That's so exciting!
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-01-14, 9:31 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
After my seventh niece/nephew, I stopped trying to remember their names...

Well its going to get that way with me. I got FOUR older brothers, 2 step brothers and a step sister. So far I have

5 Step nieces
2 Step nephews
1 Niece
1 Nephew on the way
2005-01-15, 3:06 AM #9
I'm so young.

I just hope my sister doesn't decide to get knocked up too young. I don't think I could deal with it.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-15, 3:21 AM #10
Congrats.

I've been an uncle since I was born, my first nephew was born 1 year before me... funky stuff.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-15, 5:15 AM #11
congrats
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-15, 6:48 AM #12
Don't remind me of having children. Dear god please don't.

Quoth the parents "When you have children, we're making your life a living hell. You'll say 'Oh let's goto grandma's place!' and bring them over here, we say 'Oh you can go to the bar! We'll watch your kids!' and you would leave, and we would feed them lots and lots of candy and sweets."
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-15, 2:07 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Glyde Bane
Don't remind me of having children. Dear god please don't.

Quoth the parents "When you have children, we're making your life a living hell. You'll say 'Oh let's goto grandma's place!' and bring them over here, we say 'Oh you can go to the bar! We'll watch your kids!' and you would leave, and we would feed them lots and lots of candy and sweets."

Solution:

"OOPS! We got too drunk and forgot to pick the kids up last night."
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2005-01-15, 2:31 PM #14
Thrawn's an uncle? Never knew that. Are you rich? If not, then your a pretty lousy uncle. :p :rolleyes: :p Just kidding.

Hay, shall we make a level out of this? "Uncle Thrawn"? :p

OK.. I'm kinda tired and am going nuts... Good night!
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2005-01-15, 4:56 PM #15
Im a starving college student, so no richness.
2005-01-15, 5:02 PM #16
As the uncle of 3 boys and 1 girl, I congratulate you. We uncles are SO cool!!!
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.
2005-01-15, 7:42 PM #17
Congratulations to you all :D

Laura
2005-01-15, 8:02 PM #18
Congrats man.

I'm going to be an uncle in a couple of months when my sis has her first kid. Don't know if it's a boy or a girl. They haven't told us if they know or not.
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2005-01-15, 10:46 PM #19
Ive got.. 6 neices/nephews, and another nephew on the way. I think I win the length of uncleness though, I had a neice before I was born.

o.0
2005-01-17, 3:40 AM #20
It's so weird for your niece that her uncle is younger than her.
I've only been an uncle since I was six, but i got 2 at once! Now the kids are what...14, or 15. Anyways, clever as hell and I'm training them to become musicians and they think I'm cool because I can play some guitar and I fight the power :)
My niece thinks I'm cool because I never tire to give her piggyback (sp?) rides and my youngest nephew thinks I'm cool because I have a long hair he can pull (he's pretty young )
*Sigh* happy days.
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.

↑ Up to the top!