Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Need Graphics Tablet help
Need Graphics Tablet help
2005-01-15, 11:37 AM #1
Okay, I've got a Wacom Graphire 3. And I have a question.

How the heck do you remove the plastic cover? The instructions just say push it to one side and pull up on the other end, but that doesn't work...and I don't know what to Google for.
2005-01-15, 11:52 AM #2
Not sure why you'd want to. It's never bothered me, and the ability to slip a shape or something under there to trace is nice. Is it like flipping up on you or something?
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-01-15, 11:54 AM #3
It just won't come off. I'm actually starting to think I have a defective pad, because when I tried to pop it up with my fingernail like the manual says to, the side of the tablet popped open instead of the plastic cover coming up. I think I may call tech support or something.
2005-01-15, 12:02 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn42689
It just won't come off. I'm actually starting to think I have a defective pad, because when I tried to pop it up with my fingernail like the manual says to, the side of the tablet popped open instead of the plastic cover coming up. I think I may call tech support or something.

Their tech support is great. When I got mine, I had problems getting the installer running. When I called, I got someone local to me (I live in washington, the tech was in poulsbo which is a 20 minute drive and a ferry ride away). We talked about the new NVidia cards while my computer restarted and such. I finally ended up fixing the problem myself, but it was nice to have a cool conversation while I tried to figure it out.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.

↑ Up to the top!