Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ?
?
2005-01-17, 11:58 AM #1
How does one go about finding the email address of a member of the forum? Because it seems to me that you can only contact members via the internal email system--and having it restricted to just this method could be annoying due to the recent crack down, since, if one gets banned for a particularly long duration, and/or for a disputable purpose, it is very possible the banned will want to contest the issue with an administrator.
2005-01-17, 12:08 PM #2
I remember there being a ban inquiry form, but I can't seem to find it.
VTEC just kicked in, yo!
2005-01-17, 12:13 PM #3
If your going to argue about it. It's alittle late now.
2005-01-17, 12:19 PM #4
I think you should get Mirc and join the chatroom every so often. :)
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-01-17, 12:20 PM #5
well, he could be banned again I suppose,
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-17, 12:23 PM #6
we all could type our e-mail adress under intrest or so...

so is everybody happy:)
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-17, 12:31 PM #7
If you're trying to contact the Admins, just email forums@massassi.net.
2005-01-17, 2:50 PM #8
Or you could wait a full day. I'm not trying to be a smartass here: If you really don't think you did anything wrong, think of the day you won't be at massassi as a vacation to the real world.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-17, 3:27 PM #9
My parents make me take week long vacations from Massassi and I don't complain... too much. We go to places like "the beach" and "Arizona" and "Chicago". Facinating.

2005-01-17, 3:28 PM #10
http://forums.massassi.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28712#post389014
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-01-17, 3:36 PM #11
I had to go three days without Massassi, back in December... worst three days of my life.
Stuff
2005-01-17, 3:39 PM #12
I'm loving the new smiley . . . :banned:

... but who's betting the smiley itself will be "banned" if people start (and most likely will) abuse t3h power... >.> <.<
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-01-17, 3:54 PM #13
who wants to bet that using the spoiler tags and cross out tags will also be abused *coughdaftcough*
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-17, 7:39 PM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
Or you could wait a full day. I'm not trying to be a smartass here: If you really don't think you did anything wrong, think of the day you won't be at massassi as a vacation to the real world.

Quote:
Originally posted by MechWarrior
If your going to argue about it. It's alittle late now.

To be honest, I didn't really have my own interests in mind when I made this thread. It just seemed to me a bit unfair that if someone were to get permabanned for an ambiguous reason, they wouldn't even be able to determine the cause.
Quote:
Originally posted by DSettahr
If you're trying to contact the Admins, just email forums@massassi.net.

I tried emailing that address a while back, and it ended up rebounding with a notification that the content of my message was too long. And I had only written like 80 words. :\ So it doesn't seem too useful if someone is writing an intricate argument on their charges.

As for me venturing into the chatroom, I might just do that once I chance upon some very substantial free time. I mean, no offense, but that are about 10 other things that'd have to take priority over going there, schoolwork and life in general unfortunately being two of them.
2005-01-17, 8:17 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by Ted Sandyman

I tried emailing that address a while back, and it ended up rebounding with a notification that the content of my message was too long. And I had only written like 80 words. :\ So it doesn't seem too useful if someone is writing an intricate argument on their charges.

You're the first person I've heard of that has had this problem. Plenty of other people have emailed the address without any issues... Next time, if you get an error, try emailing DSettahr@massassi.net or Brian@massassi.net or even Staff@massassi.net.

EDIT: I'm going to take a look at the Ban Inquiry form and see if I can fix it, or if I cant, just write a new one. I'll also see about making a prominent link available to those banned from the forums.
2005-01-17, 10:06 PM #16
I've fixed the Ban Inquriy form. It can be found here:

http://www.massassi.net/bi/

I've also added a link to it and the forum email address to the message that is displayed to banned users, so they shouldnt have any problems contacting us if they need too.

↑ Up to the top!