Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stargate SG1
Stargate SG1
2005-01-18, 7:52 PM #1
I've been awaiting this TC... for... ever. claaaaaaaan I'm calling you out buddy-roe! I know I'm not the only one who is waiting for you to put this up for release!
MithShrike: First Mateneer
Pimpin' Yerba Mate Drinker
2005-01-18, 8:08 PM #2
As the official press secratary for Aaron, I can only tell you that it is comming. Very soon. Soon indeed.

*gcloaurgehscoautghDceosucgehnctoupgihlcootu!g!h!*
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-18, 8:11 PM #3
It had better be out soon... I remember hearing that it would be out before Christmas.

But then again, BSRs Star Trek TC was supposed to be out before Christmas as well - that's Christmas 2002.
Stuff
2005-01-19, 9:49 AM #4
with the help of cool matty i will be releasing tonight, as well as a huge showcase thread to show the beta release version.

The mod isnt 100%, full of bugs, one weapon is only a gimmick, but it shoudl be enjoyable.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-19, 10:55 AM #5
Aaron, e-mail me (I've lost your e-mail address).
Math is infinitely finite, while the universe is finitely infinite. PI = QED
2005-01-19, 12:11 PM #6
yay!!!!!!

/me remembers how clan said last March he will release the mod in less than a moth....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh he must mean less than a year...:D
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-19, 1:43 PM #7
i'm a perfectionist.

The mod is 1000x times better every year I work on it.

ok really trying to do it tonight ok guys. Its on cd right now but gotta get in contact with cool matty or anyone who can host a file over 30MB and send it to massassi files to be submitted

Over and out y'all
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-19, 1:52 PM #8
I wasn't going to say anything,. but since someone else made the topic... I was really hopeing to see it around xmas... but if it's less buggy... I'll forgive... but just this once.

miss a deadline again and i'll...i'll... well, i'll wave my arm in anger, of course you won't see it... but it'll be waving!
The Gas Station
2005-01-19, 2:07 PM #9
need cool matty someone please email him!!! :(
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!