Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Edward's Dreams
Edward's Dreams
2005-01-19, 4:10 AM #1
Hi!
I'm starting something here. I'm going to write down some of my dreams here that I find would look good as a movie, and anyone of you who is, knows of, if friends with, a director can take this and make a film or series out of this.

D1. There's this family, a mother and her 3 daughters. The daughters one day discovered something interesting. When they sat in a circle holding hands, a spirit would appear to them and tell them what was going to happen that would affect the family. The mother doesn't believe what the girls say until she starts to notice certain things happening that coresponds to what the girls have been telling her. Setting of Dream: Not in a house, but in an appartment, big, old, like in a palace, but not quite.

D2. There is a mass murderer on the loose. He comes, he kills, and leaves, without a trace. One of the people he kills becomes chosen by the angles, and gives him the ability to haunt and taunt the killer 'til he confesses. But it isn't that easy. As the person is a ghost, he can't touch or be seen, but his angle friends give him a jar of some odd mix. As you know, dreams can be odd, so feel free to change anything about the following things.
The jar contained half orange juice, half olives (like the cured ones with a piece of paprica in the center you find in a jar). What I saw was orange juice at the top and the olives at the bottom, not mixing one bit. If he ate an olive, he would be able to be seen and touch stuff. If he only drank the juice, he would only be able to touch stuff. The funny thing about the jar was that when you say something French, the jar would either grow or shrink. The biggest would be a pillar, and the smallest would be about 3 inches (jar of baby food size). In my head, the French sounds kinda translated to "Drink Reduce" and "Drink Expand". If he said "Drink Reduce" when it was at the smallest, it would turn invisable to all. The thing also had an expiration date once opened, so he had to act quickly.

Anyway, there're my dreams, feel free to make movies out of them, but do give me some credit. As in, "Idea by: Edward Leuf"

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2005-01-19, 4:19 AM #2
I had 2 years a ago my fisrt JK dream...

I was a walkplayer in a CTF game.
After capturing the flag we all were really happy.
But then there was a rocket stuck in a wall and we all say What , because nobody of a
us had an rocketlauncher then a player of the red team was visible (he used before force invisble) and kill us all...
Then I woke up like after a bad dream....(right after I died I jumped out of my bed) :cool:

btw I thought it was the arena of Light and Dark...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-19, 4:42 AM #3
I had a dream that Gene Simmons was a time travelling interdimensional back yard performer who had a penis protruding from each armpit. You all lose.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-01-19, 8:29 AM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Emon
I had a dream that Gene Simmons was a time travelling interdimensional back yard performer who had a penis protruding from each armpit. You all lose.

You would have a dream like that... sicko.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-01-19, 10:17 AM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by Emon

I think I remember you saying about that one.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-19, 1:19 PM #6
Dude, 2 nights ago, I dreamed a demon possessed someone. It lived in my room, and I saw it go out and into someone's body. And wierd stuff was happening.

Then last night, I dreamed my house kept spontaneously catching on fire. :-\

My new bedroom makes me have wierd dreams. I think I'm going to go back to my other bedroom.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-19, 1:30 PM #7
The only dream I can remember was when I was a counterterrorist, and the terrorists kept shooting me, literally, but I was invincible. Then I proceeded to blow the crap out of them with my many, many weapons.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!