Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Relationship poll
Relationship poll
2005-01-19, 5:55 PM #41
Nope, too shy. Never really talk to anyone at all.

Quote:
Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ
If anyone posts their manhood they're getting banned.

Can't..stop...laughing.
2005-01-19, 6:08 PM #42
Meh, just a girlfriend. Nothing special.

Hey here's an idea. How about we post photos of our girlfriend?
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-19, 7:44 PM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by Overlord
I'm looking. Right now theres a specific person I like, but I need to get to know her more, and hang out more and such, see what happens from there.

Wow, Overlord - almost complete ditto. Only diff is that I've known the girl for a while and we're pretty good friends... We do need to hang out more, though...
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-01-19, 8:30 PM #44
Haha! No! No relationships for me. The one from almost a year ago was enough(I don't mean that in a bad way). My first year in college and I am taking complete advantage of it. No relationships, just flings. However, things could change if I meet a girl that can handle a rocket launcher(my love of games was one of the few stress point in my previous relationship and I don't want it to happen again).
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-01-19, 9:18 PM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolvie17
no and im not looking for me :p

i dont look for stuff.. it just finds me. right now im very much enjoying being single :D

Yeah, pretty much the same here. And even if I were looking, there are about 3 people I know who I would be willing to get into a relationship with. The rest are your typical shallow, airhead types. Meh, I guess that's what you get for living in a small town.
2005-01-19, 10:11 PM #46
I know the feeling.

Most of the girls I knew in high school were airhead-like. And most of the ones that weren't have left town now. :(
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-20, 12:50 AM #47
i got a girlfriend and i am happy...it is not long that we are together but it is goin to be for a lonf time...
STFU n00b...>.<
2005-01-20, 2:34 AM #48
Quote:
Originally posted by THRAWN
Meh, just a girlfriend. Nothing special.

Hey here's an idea. How about we post photos of our girlfriend?

nice idea^^
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-20, 2:35 AM #49
Quote:
Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ
If anyone posts their manhood they're getting banned.

and what about the cildhood^^
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-20, 4:06 AM #50
Quote:
Originally posted by G-Man
and what about the cildhood^^

If you have no manhood and only childhood, and you post it, I'm going to laugh at you.
2005-01-20, 7:45 AM #51
damn u Shint.

I'm not desperate! i turned some down a few times recently cos they were tad too slutty and now kinda feel sheepish :mad:

/me crawls back into cave
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-20, 8:35 AM #52
I just broke up with my guy around Christmas (I have a bad habit of that...) So we're in the "to get back together, or not to get back together" phase. Lately though I've just been sick of guys and all that...so I think I'm just going to focus on school this semester ^_^
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-20, 8:35 AM #53
I personally find platonic relationships with the opposite sex far more rewarding. so lonely
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2005-01-20, 9:40 AM #54
Quote:
Originally posted by quesadilla_red
Lately though I've just been sick of guys and all that...

Thank God I thought she was gonna say something else along the lines of "women can please me more..." or some stufff

Ugh, bad memories
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-20, 10:21 AM #55
I'm in a relationship and I'm happy. I love him for who he is, as he does the same for me. Imperfections and all, which is how it should be. And i'm really happy to have him in my life :)

Laura
2005-01-20, 1:24 PM #56
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
I give it two weeks.

PFT! just because i find people hot and want to make out with them does not mean i want a relationship. it just means ima teenager who realizes going out with someone for 20 months was a long time. i need to be refreshed man. refreshed!
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2005-01-20, 2:00 PM #57
That's not what I meant, but whatever :p
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-20, 2:49 PM #58
I've been dating my woman for like... 3.5 years... feels like forever.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-01-20, 3:05 PM #59
Quote:
Originally posted by clan ruthervain
Thank God I thought she was gonna say something else along the lines of "women can please me more..." or some stufff

Ugh, bad memories

Nah...still like guys, just not into flings which most guys my age want. :P
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-20, 6:44 PM #60
Girls do suck.

I'm looking for a good guy. Take that straights :p
In Pride,
--Hinch
I had a disclaimer here, but the man said it was too long.
2005-01-20, 7:07 PM #61
I'd rather not take it. ;)
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music

↑ Up to the top!