Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Will someone do my project for me? :P
Will someone do my project for me? :P
2005-01-19, 1:41 PM #1
Hey, I have to do this boring geography project about the 2004 Asia tsunami. Will someone do this for me? :p . I am one lazy a**. This is only 1/10th of the entire project. And its due by this Friday!!!! Heres part of what I have to do:

Give the religious background of the areas affected by the tsunami.

On a map (which can be printed off of the internet) include:

1. Path of the tsunami
2. General populations of the affected areas before and after and tsunami.
3. Casualty numbers in the affected areas.

Also include a write-up that includes the general religious preferences of the affected regions, major industries that might be affected (ex. Fishing, Tourism etc). Also include any other interesting facts about the tsunami.

.....hehehehe....;)
|-|E|_|_O
2005-01-19, 1:44 PM #2
You're not going to learn anything this way, you know that?
2005-01-19, 1:47 PM #3
Riiight. That is actually quite easy.. just I'm not gonna do your homework for you.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-19, 1:48 PM #4
Remind me why someone would want to do your work for you?
2005-01-19, 1:48 PM #5
Because I will deeply respect anyone who does. :p
|-|E|_|_O
2005-01-19, 1:50 PM #6
... Do you have a paypal account?
2005-01-19, 1:51 PM #7
[url=google]The answers...[/url]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-19, 2:02 PM #8
no
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-01-19, 2:19 PM #9
While were at it... for my theology class I have to come up with ten songs that describe me. Anyone want to help? :p
2005-01-19, 2:20 PM #10
Dennis Leary - I'm an A**hole

Kidding :p
2005-01-19, 2:35 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by LividDK27
Dennis Leary - I'm an A**hole

Kidding :p

<3
2005-01-19, 2:39 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth_biggs

1. Path of the tsunami

Also include a write-up that includes the general religious preferences of the affected regions, major industries that might be affected (ex. Fishing, Tourism etc). Also include any other interesting facts about the tsunami.

Why is this a geology project? Or are you at one of those schools that call human sciences "geology". Otherwise, shouldn't it be about continental plates and magma rather than people and their religions? :confused:
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-19, 2:53 PM #13
Well, the tsunami was caused by an earthquake...
2005-01-19, 2:55 PM #14
There is no way I'm helping you cheat buddy.
2005-01-19, 2:57 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
Why is this a geology project? Or are you at one of those schools that call human sciences "geology". Otherwise, shouldn't it be about continental plates and magma rather than people and their religions? :confused:

It's actually a geography project. Webster says that's "a science that deals with the description, distribution, and interaction of the diverse physical, biological, and cultural features of the earth's surface". I hated those lessons...
2005-01-19, 3:18 PM #16
The three things you're asking us for can be found very easily. Do it yourself.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-19, 4:10 PM #17
Quote:
Hey, I have to do this boring geography project about the 2004 Asia tsunami. Will someone do this for me? :p . I am one lazy a**. This is only 1/10th of the entire project. And its due by this Friday!!!! Heres part of what I have to do:

1. Path of the tsunami

.....hehehehe....;)

1. Path of the Tsunami
2. Tsunami effect on population
3. Tsunami casualty numbers

There ya go, all spelt out for ya.
2005-01-19, 4:10 PM #18
Quote:
I am one lazy a**.

No kidding...
2005-01-19, 4:12 PM #19
For a second I thought you were coming to terms and reposting your thread about your JK project, just with the correct title.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-19, 4:54 PM #20
Do your own homework.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-19, 6:49 PM #21
Quote:
Originally posted by LividDK27
It's actually a geography project.

aaaaaah nevermind what I said then :p
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-19, 8:46 PM #22
Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Legend
While were at it... for my theology class I have to come up with ten songs that describe me. Anyone want to help? :p

In your theology class!? Wierd. How 'bout this one? :eek:
2005-01-20, 10:48 AM #23
I once got one of our Deutsches buddies to do German coursework for me. It got me a B at GCSE. I'm not complaining.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-20, 12:09 PM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Legend

Theology? Heh, I'd so use Dimmu Borgir's "Satan My Master" and "Devil's Path".
2005-01-20, 12:30 PM #25
REQUEST DENIED.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |

↑ Up to the top!