Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → rant
rant
2005-01-19, 7:21 PM #1
language warning

http://www.whopissedyouoff.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=518
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-19, 7:27 PM #2
Holy hell.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-19, 7:32 PM #3
That's ****ing bull****! Go teach those mother****ers a ****ing lesson! **** YEAH!

Seriously:

That's horrible. Is there NOWHERE to turn to get your money back?
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2005-01-19, 7:36 PM #4
.'/
2005-01-19, 7:38 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by Crimson
That's horrible. Is there NOWHERE to turn to get your money back?

Nope.

-I can't ask my old boss to pay me the months I would've worked if I hadn't gone to school.

-I can't ask the city to refund bus tickets for the last few months

-colleges have a strict no-refund policy on their registrations
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-19, 7:49 PM #6
Ask a lawyer about all this. Maybe you can sue them. 3 years and so much money completely wasted? Someone better damn well pay.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-01-19, 7:51 PM #7
I'll be contacting the ministry of education and throwing proverbial feces at them. I doubt it'll accomplish anything though.
2005-01-19, 8:00 PM #8
Bad Times
Pissed Off?
2005-01-19, 8:11 PM #9
I say you send that exact rant to someone high up in the chain.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-19, 8:21 PM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
I say you send that exact rant to someone high up in the chain.

Pierre Reid, minister of education here in Québec.
2005-01-19, 8:22 PM #11
:(
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-19, 9:07 PM #12
[url]www.whopissedyouoff.com/email.php[/url]
2005-01-19, 10:35 PM #13
Oh, they know I'm pissed off, believe me.
2005-01-19, 11:13 PM #14
Why don't you just go to high school?
2005-01-19, 11:40 PM #15
I'm too old to go to a regular high school.
2005-01-19, 11:46 PM #16
damn, that sucks.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2005-01-19, 11:46 PM #17
ah.too old for high school....why not just register for a GED test and be done with it?
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2005-01-20, 1:41 AM #18
That made some very interesting if sad reading. I always thought things were handled very well in Canada. Do you think you are just a truly unlucky exception, or are there more educationally mistreated people like you?
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-20, 4:05 AM #19
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Lost_One
ah.too old for high school....why not just register for a GED test and be done with it?

He's got a point, is there any way you could take an equivalency test?
2005-01-20, 4:06 AM #20
Oh there's definately more. I don't think it's a canadian problem as much as it's a quebec problem, and for some reason you only see this type of incompetence and stupidity in the french sector.
2005-01-20, 7:17 AM #21
MOVE!
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-20, 7:24 AM #22

BLAME CANADA!
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-01-20, 9:02 AM #23
Quote:
He's got a point, is there any way you could take an equivalency test?

That's what I was thinking. I don't know how things work in Quebec, but that's the route most people in your position would take down here in the states. I couldn't see wasting away a year or so of my life like that.

If I were you, I'd consult a lawyer, immediately. Most lawyers will give you free advice in hopes that you'll hire them. If you really want to take that route, I'd start making a journal of events and times/dates, immediately, while it's all fresh in your memory.
2005-01-20, 11:00 AM #24
I've been looking for such a test ever since the begining. Every institution insists that I take the courses.

I've also thought of getting a high school diploma in another province, but I'd have to pass tests for every subject, stuff I haven't touched in 3-4 years and have never learned in english in the first place.

↑ Up to the top!