Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ever get really angry...
Ever get really angry...
2005-01-19, 9:42 PM #1
But you can't find a reason?

How do you work off stress? (Especially at ridiculous hours when it's not practical to go for a run or some such)
2005-01-19, 9:45 PM #2
I usually take it out on my guitar.
2005-01-19, 9:50 PM #3
I punch crap.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-19, 9:51 PM #4
What kind of crap? Mostly everything I have is pointy. My problem is that I have no where to hang a punching bag, otherwise that would be a quick and easy solution to the problem.
2005-01-19, 9:53 PM #5
I punched a locker at school after I found out my ex-gf had left for my one of my "buddies." I had a purple hand for a week but you can see three distinct knuckle dents on the locker door.
2005-01-19, 9:58 PM #6
Heh I completely shattered a "steel-reinforced(With the wires running through it)" glass door, went right through... I've broken a couple lockers myself, and a few other doors at my school... Poor school :(

I need stuff to break at home!
2005-01-19, 9:59 PM #7
I generally punch things, break things, or lift weights, or sing. Im very random.
2005-01-19, 10:00 PM #8
Sleep to rid of stress. Well, many times, it lessens the load.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-19, 10:05 PM #9
Work out so you get stronger. Then, you can just go out and beat up random people.

Or you could just punch yourself in the stomach.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-19, 10:11 PM #10
Do something you find enjoyable. If that includes punching stuff, then twice the fun! :p
2005-01-19, 10:38 PM #11
Physical activity has always been the best thing for me. Also just taking some time to reflect and thinks wroks well for me.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-19, 10:41 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Heh I completely shattered a "steel-reinforced(With the wires running through it)" glass door, went right through... I've broken a couple lockers myself, and a few other doors at my school... Poor school :(

I need stuff to break at home!

That's just wrong...
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-19, 10:41 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
I punched a locker at school after I found out my ex-gf had left for my one of my "buddies." I had a purple hand for a week but you can see three distinct knuckle dents on the locker door.

Don't do that on a wall though. They're more fragile than you think. Trust me.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-19, 10:43 PM #14
I usually sigh and get over it.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-01-19, 10:46 PM #15
Quote:
What kind of crap? Mostly everything I have is pointy. My problem is that I have no where to hang a punching bag, otherwise that would be a quick and easy solution to the problem.

Pillows if you don't want to risk breaking anything.

I took down a door once. When I found out the only girl I loved was engaged, I got really pissed off and punched the door. I told my mom I tripped.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-19, 11:10 PM #16
That's tragic, Thrawn.
2005-01-19, 11:14 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor

I punched a wall once, but I got frame. That hurt like a mother. Lucky I didn't breal my hand.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-19, 11:14 PM #18
Best remedy: Half gallon of Atristokrat Vodka (cuz you're pissed off and a badass) and get plastered.
2005-01-19, 11:35 PM #19
i open my door just a little bit, then punch it as hard as i can, and it goes flying, right now it has 2 dents from me punching it, and a bootprint in it.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2005-01-19, 11:39 PM #20
Bottle it up! Then all your pent-up rage can come out on an unsuspecting victim later, and then you'll have another amusing topic to post right here at massassi! :D
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-19, 11:43 PM #21
Or at http://www.whopissedyouoff.com/ :p
Pissed Off?
2005-01-19, 11:56 PM #22
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL
Bottle it up! Then all your pent-up rage can come out on an unsuspecting victim later, and then you'll have another amusing topic to post right here at massassi! :D

+1
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2005-01-20, 12:22 AM #23
"Welcome to Massassi. Your misery is our amusement."
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-20, 4:08 AM #24
Quote:

Yeah I know. I tried that one out when my parents got divorced. Man I was so violent back then... :p
2005-01-20, 4:34 AM #25
Quote:
Heh I completely shattered a "steel-reinforced(With the wires running through it)"

It's not reenforced, the wire just prevents dangerous shards from when someone like you does something stupid. If it was high quality tempered glass, you'd have broken some bones.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-01-20, 4:46 AM #26
The worst is when your MAD and then you stub your toe... I did that once and man did I ever flip out... :eek:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-20, 7:01 AM #27
In that situation I'd try to be rational and figure out why I was angry, then work on a solution for that...
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-01-20, 7:03 AM #28
I'm not an angry person, so I do nothing.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-20, 7:09 AM #29
Quote:
Originally posted by Sol
The worst is when your MAD and then you stub your toe... I did that once and man did I ever flip out... :eek:

Or hit your funny bone.

Actually stubbing my toe or hitting my funny bone always pisses me off.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-01-20, 7:16 AM #30
Quote:

indeed they are fragile. I found that out when I heard that I had to take an extra semester at uni.

The worst part is that I had to fix the damn wall later, though.
2005-01-20, 8:54 AM #31
Quote:
Originally posted by Sol

Heh, what always gets me pissed off is when I bite my tongue. I slam my fist on the table and swear. At least when you stub your toe on something, you can blame that inanimate object for your stupidity and smash it/punch it.

There's just nothing you can do when you bite your tongue. Its all your fault and you have no outlet for your rage.
-El Scorcho

"Its dodgeball time!" -Stormy Waters
2005-01-20, 9:12 AM #32
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
Or at http://www.whopissedyouoff.com/ :p

I was waiting for that....

When I'm angry, I usually cuss a little bit, sometimes hit a wall, nothing too bad.
No sig.
2005-01-20, 9:17 AM #33
I get violent usually, very verbal and I tend to hit things and sometimes injure myself in the process.
And a smoke can never hurt either.
2005-01-20, 9:28 AM #34
I read or listen to beautiful and/or peaceful music. If you don't have any peaceful music, download Atmosphere Lite (I prefer the "Downpour" preset). I spend a great deal of my time trying to live a less stressful life, and I find that with a few positive changes in ones routine and attitude (which comes from self-reflection), this can be accomplished with ease.

I find hitting things to be nothing more than reinforcing bad behavior, unless you're doing it strictly for exercise. If you suffer from teenage angst to the point where you feel like hitting things, you should probably be masturbating instead.
2005-01-20, 1:06 PM #35
Another classic post by MentatMM. I have Atmosphere Lite; it's AWESOME to go to sleep to, and has a built in alarm which is useful because I set the alarm and then unplug my keyboard, so it's awful to turn off, and ensures fully awakeness.

Emon: Notice the quotations, it OBVIOUSLY wasn't THAT strong, but it cost about $500 dollars to replace, which leads me to believe it was decent quality (Which I luckily did not have to pay - yay community service)
2005-01-20, 1:25 PM #36
Quote:
Originally posted by El Scorcho
Heh, what always gets me pissed off is when I bite my tongue. I slam my fist on the table and swear. At least when you stub your toe on something, you can blame that inanimate object for your stupidity and smash it/punch it.

There's just nothing you can do when you bite your tongue. Its all your fault and you have no outlet for your rage.

Oh man, I hear ya! I'll be at the dinner table with my parents, and I'll bite the side of my cheek or tougue, and I'm all twitchy eyed and ready to explode, but I can't lol.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-20, 1:29 PM #37
I always turn green and grow about 6 or 7 times my normal size when I get cheesed off.
2005-01-20, 1:46 PM #38
I kill things.

<3 Postal.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-01-20, 1:51 PM #39
I do nothing. The dumbest things people do are when they're angry. If you don't believe me, you just skipped all the other posts on this thread to read your own.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2005-01-20, 2:01 PM #40
I disagree, people do much stupider things when they're in love.

↑ Up to the top!