Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So, I'm 20...
So, I'm 20...
2005-01-20, 12:43 AM #1
This is the 3rd decade, so I am no longer a teenager. It makes me feel old, but I am grateful to be seperated from the plethora of younger teens, whom I hate.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are some decent 13/14 year olds out there, but a lot of the ones I have seen at my old high school make me despair for the future of the human race. Really, they're such immature, cocky little bastards that .....I'm not going to finish this thought, for fear of getting banned.

Sufficed to say, reaching the level of the maturely immature feels nice:D My only regret is that I didn't save enough moola to get sufficiently plastered:(

So, my question to you all would be who thinks of 20 as a monumental step into a new phase of life? Sure, it doesn't grant you any new rights in any country that I can think of, but the doubling of your first digit should carry some significance, shouldn't it?

(PS: As an alternate question, who would like to help finance my inebriation in the coming day?:o j/k)
2005-01-20, 1:11 AM #2
Happy B-Day, Dude :D

18, 21, 65. Those are the monumental ages of adulthood.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-20, 4:45 AM #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
Happy B-Day, Dude :D

18, 21, 65. Those are the monumental ages of adulthood.

Scratch out 21, and put 19 for us Canadians. :)
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-20, 10:44 AM #4
Scratch out 21, and put 18 for us Brits.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-20, 2:22 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by - Tony -
Scratch out 21, and put 18 for us Brits.

*Shakes fist*
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-20, 2:34 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Sol
*Shakes fist*

Shake harder, son!
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-01-20, 2:36 PM #7
Happy Birthday :) You've survived ;)
2005-01-21, 12:18 PM #8
Haha, I've survived indeed.....barely. I polished off a bottle of champagne rather quickly. Note to self: I cannot drink everything as if it is beer.

The night is kind of hazy. My last vivid memory is of two girls carrying me to my room. Apparently I passed out on the floor in the common room (residence) with my bottle up-right. I'm rather proud. I always manage to save my drink, no matter how sloshed I am.:D
2005-01-21, 12:58 PM #9
Stop going back to your old highschool :p

20 really hasn't felt like much of a landmark for me, apart from the despair at not being able to say 'omq liek you guys just rock my teenage world' anymore...

Having said that, 21 scares the crap out of me. That's like...proper grown up-ness.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-01-21, 1:02 PM #10
hey um dude. do your math. you're entering your third decade. the second one's over.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2005-01-21, 1:14 PM #11
.....I do believe you are right *smacks head*. Yeah, brain fart on my part
2005-01-21, 2:37 PM #12
brain fart due to maturity right? :p

kongrads. I'll be getting there in 3 years...
May the mass times acceleration be with you.

↑ Up to the top!