Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This is the end....
This is the end....
2005-01-20, 6:39 PM #1
:( :( :(
Massassi is no longer the same... its the end. We used to speak important threads here before, we had great mods being released left and right, are LAN parties were awesome, jk had an averge of 80ppl in the lobby of the zone (and now the limit is no more than 20) and we all had a good laugh while playing the latest SBX at Jedi High School. Now, all that is but a beautiful memory; the darkness is deepining. This is VERY, VERY, VERY sad :( . Now it seems that anything gets on these forums, and it was shocking that we got hacked. Well, this is my last ditch attempt to revive JK, and I might release my overwaited mod.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-01-20, 6:40 PM #2
Welcome to the real world...
2005-01-20, 6:44 PM #3

Am I the only person that finds this even just a little... pathetic?
2005-01-20, 6:44 PM #4
Thank you Professor Obvious!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-20, 6:46 PM #5
[http://forumspam.articblue.nl/thread_related/thread_sucks/images/0755.jpg]
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-01-20, 6:47 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01
Massassi is no longer the same... its the end. We used to speak important threads here before, we had great mods being released left and right, are LAN parties were awesome, jk had an averge of 80ppl in the lobby of the zone (and now the limit is no more than 20) and we all had a good laugh while playing the latest SBX at Jedi High School. Now, all that is but a beautiful memory; the darkness is deepining. This is VERY, VERY, VERY sad :( . Now it seems that anything gets on these forums, and it was shocking that we got hacked. Well, this is my last ditch attempt to revive JK, and I might release my overwaited mod.

Honestly, there's either a thread like this, or one about the death of JK and reviving it every month or so.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-01-20, 6:54 PM #7
Massassi needs to grow the nads to start editing and hosting other files for other games. If we do we will become bigger than Google!
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-20, 6:55 PM #8
Who's got this nickel this time? I'm flat broke. ;\
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-20, 10:33 PM #9
Nickle indeed.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-20, 10:59 PM #10
Quote:
Massassi is no longer the same... its the end. We used to speak important threads here before

The replies to this thread only serve to prove his point, guys...
2005-01-20, 11:04 PM #11
I agree with you.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-20, 11:14 PM #12
Ditto.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2005-01-21, 12:15 AM #13
JediGandalf is casting Resurrection on Massassi
Concentration: *failure* (15+5=20 vs DC 26 against beer) spell interrupted.

Damnit. Oh well. I tried *opens another Sam Adams*
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-21, 7:02 AM #14
:rolleyes: If everyone hates Massassi now, why do you all stick around? The day I leave Massassi, will be the day that noone will even notice I'm gone... I'll just stop posting and get over it, like all of you should.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-21, 7:48 AM #15
I love Massassi.
2005-01-21, 8:09 AM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Sol
:rolleyes: If everyone hates Massassi now, why do you all stick around?

Why would everybody hate Massassi?

Hating Massassi would be like hating your own soul.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-21, 8:16 AM #17
I hate my soul... its too fat :(
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-01-21, 11:22 AM #18
Quote:
Originally posted by lassev
Why would everybody hate Massassi?

Because most threads either turn into flame wars or go off topic because people dont take the poster seriously so they make offhand remarks, such as...

Quote:
Originally posted by Overlord
Welcome to the real world...

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob

Am I the only person that finds this even just a little... pathetic?

Quote:
Originally posted by Echoman
Thank you Professor Obvious!

Quote:
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast
2005-01-21, 12:02 PM #19
Quote:
Originally posted by Vash
Because most threads either turn into flame wars or go off topic because people dont take the poster seriously so they make offhand remarks, such as...

Conversation, by nature, is a very fluid and ever changing element of human communication.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to expect the 40 or so active users to remain on topic, especially when the topic lacks any substance.

Some of THE BEST discussions on here have come out of random off topicness.
2005-01-21, 1:06 PM #20
you know, I love massassi, that's why I wasted my posts in here, to try to save JK, the heart of Massassi!
2005-01-21, 1:09 PM #21
I hate the way a lot of Massassians act, but love Massassi itself.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-01-21, 1:40 PM #22
Ho hum.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-21, 1:41 PM #23
You can't save JK it's old... get over it :)
2005-01-21, 1:48 PM #24
JK's status hardly has much to do with the life of Massassi, and neither does the number of people in the Zone.

And 80 at a time hardly compares to the 250+ at JK's prime.

But, seriously, we go through waves of negativity on the forums all the time. And the number of stupid/pointless threads has always been high...
2005-01-21, 1:52 PM #25
This is the end...beautiful friend...
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-01-21, 1:54 PM #26
Quote:
you know, I love massassi, that's why I wasted my posts in here, to try to save JK, the heart of Massassi!

Okay. I'm confused. You post here to save JK? :confused:
2005-01-21, 2:12 PM #27
I can admit I sometimes haven't liked all the posters, or more specifically their posts or posting style here, but it never occured to me to blaim Massassi for that.

Though I haven't been here for very long a time, or maybe just because of that, Massassi has always appeared to me like an untouchable institution that has existed forever. Countless people have walked its corridors of obsidian. Some think they can mar the surface, honed smooth by ages, yet in the end they all vanish like shallow memories, and Massassi will remain, unchanged.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-21, 2:22 PM #28
Quote:
And the number of stupid/pointless threads has always been high...

I always thought this was part of the appeal of Massassi, personally...
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-01-21, 2:35 PM #29
we get a lot of cussers around here, and I remember an idiot trying to say because that made them mature, and this is a mature ambient. Let me tell this idiot, just becuase you cuss, smoke, drink, brake laws, or all of these, that does not make you mature. All tht things I just mention are for unmature people. Mature is the one who does their responsibilities first, its the one who has no vices, face it, they make us show our weaknesses. So there ya have it.
2005-01-21, 3:18 PM #30
:confused:
2005-01-21, 3:29 PM #31
we still can use the zone and the game spy arcade let us play that wonderfull jk too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The World is again saved by the G-Man.:rolleyes:
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-21, 3:30 PM #32
Quote:
we get a lot of cussers around here, and I remember an idiot trying to say because that made them mature, and this is a mature ambient. Let me tell this idiot, just becuase you cuss, smoke, drink, brake laws, or all of these, that does not make you mature. All tht things I just mention are for unmature people. Mature is the one who does their responsibilities first, its the one who has no vices, face it, they make us show our weaknesses. So there ya have it.

Um. . . .yeah, but I don't get the point.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-21, 4:00 PM #33
Quote:
Originally posted by Emon
This is the end...beautiful friend...

And he came to a door... and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother... I want to... **** you
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.

↑ Up to the top!