Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Them Canucks is Good for Something
Them Canucks is Good for Something
2005-01-21, 4:34 PM #1
Well, one of them at least.

;)
D E A T H
2005-01-21, 4:38 PM #2
Looks dangerous. A true Canadian.
Stuff
2005-01-21, 4:42 PM #3
That's right. He stuck his bare hand infront of a potentially dangerous device. A true Canadian.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-21, 5:11 PM #4
Hurray we accomplised something!
2005-01-21, 5:15 PM #5
I'm skeptical.

But if this is true, he's probably a canalian.

*rimshot*
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-21, 5:18 PM #6
Need more proof.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-21, 5:31 PM #7
"Sticking his hand in front of it, he claims to have been able to see muscles and blood vessels, but now says he has no feeling in a finger on that hand. Ah, the perils of science."

I'm thinking some people are gonna be mad if you're looking at certain parts of them, and they end up having no feeling in... it...
2005-01-21, 8:29 PM #8
Won't look too suspicious when you're standing on the street pointing that 20-foot long unicular at random women.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-21, 8:35 PM #9
I'm just trying to figure out how it would work... to get an X-ray picture of something, you need a source of x-rays behind it....

If I remember correctly, there was a recall of a bunch of camcorders a couple of years back because they were seeing too far into the infrared and you could see through clothing...
Stuff
2005-01-21, 8:38 PM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by kyle90
If I remember correctly, there was a recall of a bunch of camcorders a couple of years back because they were seeing too far into the infrared and you could see through clothing...

I recant my previous statement. But seriously, Kyle, You have to prove it to me.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2005-01-21, 9:23 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by kyle90
I'm just trying to figure out how it would work... to get an X-ray picture of something, you need a source of x-rays behind it....

There were
D E A T H
2005-01-21, 11:26 PM #12
*searches ebay for 2 year old camcorders*
>>untie shoes
2005-01-21, 11:29 PM #13
the photo on that site looks ... wrong

are you sure he invented an xray device and not a penis stretcher?
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-01-22, 7:46 AM #14
i've seen this guy before. he's wacko if not brave. he's from north bay ontario and he's invented a few things just by fiddling around. when you hear him speak you can tell he has a grade 10 education but he'll read anything to help him try to understand what he's doing.
he used diet coke (or maybe coke) in his fire paste and no one knows what the active ingerdient/s are from it. but the fire paste is incredible and scientits from all over north america are looking at it.
you can take the latest fire/heat barrier on the market today and it can't hold a match (pun alert) to this guys fire paste. with just an inch or so of fire paste on an egg, he heated the outside of it up to >3000°C and the egg was fine. still cool from being in the fridge.
2005-01-22, 7:58 AM #15
For those of you that didn't click the picture.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-22, 9:12 AM #16
His haircut freaks me out. He looks like an Evil Fonzi.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!