Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → $1.00 DVD's
$1.00 DVD's
2005-01-22, 3:08 PM #1
I was walking around the dollar store today and I found some DVD's. I figured they were all crap but I looked through them anyway. I mean for a dollar what do I have to lose? (Other then a dollar...) I ended up getting Alfred Hitchcock's Murder! and The Over The Hill Gang. Good stuff, and just a dollar. Post your cheap purchases.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-22, 3:12 PM #2
I've bought dvds for cheaper than that in Mexico.
2005-01-22, 3:14 PM #3
E-Bay also has several $1 DVD's.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-22, 3:18 PM #4
Pagewiz, se nota que usted es conocedor.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-01-22, 4:19 PM #5
Translation: Pagewiz, note that you are expert.
or
Page u iz teh PWNZERS

<3 Google translator.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2005-01-22, 4:52 PM #6
Mayo monos enfermos consumen a tus niños.

(translated peculiarly for best comprehension)
Hazard a company one process.
2005-01-22, 5:00 PM #7
the biggest problem with those $1 DVDs is the quality... video has noticable quality problems and some have some bad audio problems

the only $1 DVDs i got were from walmart "The Terror" and "The Satanic Rites of Dracula" everything else was a bunch of cartoons
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-01-22, 5:20 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by edicimoh
Mayo monos enfermos consumen a tus niños.

(translated peculiarly for best comprehension)

"May ill monkeys consume your children?"
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood

↑ Up to the top!