Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Puppet Vs Man.
Puppet Vs Man.
2005-01-22, 7:55 PM #1
Has anyone seen this? I apologize if this has been posted before, I think this is hilarious.

http://www.votenader.org/contribute/store2.php?cid=39
2005-01-22, 8:05 PM #2
Funny really isn't the word... pathetic seems to fit better. Even cazor's videos are better than this.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-22, 8:08 PM #3
I like the part where you have to pay 20 bucks to buy the DVD.
2005-01-22, 8:11 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Insipid
I like the part where you have to pay 20 bucks to buy the DVD.

Yeah, that's the only funny part.
That was very sad.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-01-22, 9:35 PM #5
I'm laughing because I'm laughing at Ralph Nader.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-22, 9:39 PM #6
I don't understand how this can be a debate if the other two candidates aren't really there and can't retaliate on Nader. I seriously hope this is a joke, otherwise Nader is a dumbarse.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-22, 9:40 PM #7
I legitimately feel bad watching this. It's pretty depressing if you think about it. Hell, I feel too much pity to laugh...
2005-01-22, 9:44 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Trige
I don't understand how this can be a debate if the other two candidates aren't really there and can't retaliate on Nader. I seriously hope this is a joke, otherwise Nader is a dumbarse.

It wasn't a joke. It was Nader's attempt to be in the presidential debates becaue he wasn't invited to the real ones.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-22, 9:55 PM #9
And my English teacher gave a me dirty look when I chortled at her stating Nader's announcement to run.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!