Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Quick Reading Mind Mistakes
Quick Reading Mind Mistakes
2005-01-22, 8:18 PM #1
It's getting late and I'm getting crazy ideas. I was reading Yahoo's main page, and the first two news stories were:

• Monster snowstorm hits Midwest, Northeast
• Iraq vows to protect voters from attacks

My mind read this as "Monster vows to protect voters from attacks"

I'm sure your mind has played little tricks on you when you read stuff too fast, and I figured it's time for a topic based off this. Similar to previous threads where you post funny combos of thread names that appear consecutively in the list, this time post mental mistakes such as mine on consecutive thread titles you read.

I don't have a clue if this is a good idea or not, and frankly am too tired and slaphappy too care (I got a fit of laughter when I made that little reading mistake), but feel free to post away if this even makes any sense. If not, then hit me upside the head and tell me to go away. :banned:
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2005-01-22, 9:35 PM #2
Happens to me, but I don't really remember what they are.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-22, 10:03 PM #3
I only remember one because it was so funny...There were two threads on massassi something like this:

"I've been pent up in here for a whole week!"
"Half-Life 2 is it really worth it?"

I read it as "It's been penis up in here for a whole week!"

:o

I read stuff like that all the time.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-22, 10:26 PM #4
What does that have to do with the Half-life 2 thread SAJN? :confused:
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-01-22, 10:44 PM #5
pent was right above the word is. Upon quick glance I read it as penis.
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!