Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Weather update from Gothenburg
Weather update from Gothenburg
2005-01-23, 3:59 AM #1
Hi!
Here in Gothenburg, in a region called West Frölunda, weather has been odd... Yesterday, it was summer like with a nice sun, then this morning it was early spring, and now it is really snowing! Very odd.

Anyway, post your weather, and tell me if the weather has ever gone nuts in your providence.

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2005-01-23, 4:15 AM #2
I've seen variations of 30+ celcius in less than a day. It's noon, I go out with a shirt and a very light coat. I come back the same evening, there's ice everywhere and it's snowing.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-23, 4:53 AM #3
Rainy and suny.

Runy....:D
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-23, 12:13 PM #4
My brother was in Gothenberg this summer.

It's sunny and getting into the low sixties here during the day. Low forties at night.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-23, 12:48 PM #5
it's dark outside so I can't see the weather....I guess it's a bit cold and pretty clear since I can't hear anything raining down or wind blowing
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.
2005-01-23, 2:36 PM #6
I live near Portland, Oregon, and last weekend we had a batch of freezing rain that left alot of the northern half of the state covered in ice for a day or so. Then by Tuesday we had record breaking temperatures, up to 67 (F) I think was the high downtown.

Pretty weird, I think.
2005-01-23, 3:17 PM #7
At the moment in Atlanta it is about 30 degrees with a wind chill in the teens.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-01-23, 3:39 PM #8
21...feels like 11...
2005-01-23, 3:53 PM #9
well, this is normal though...
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-01-23, 4:41 PM #10
Cold.

Winds of up to 100km/h

Blizzard Warning.

Here's what my backyard looks like:

[http://users.hfx.eastlink.ca/~syphorium/snow.jpg]
2005-01-23, 4:45 PM #11
San Diego, California

It's been mid sixties all day
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-24, 1:07 PM #12
WTF???!?!! Yesterday Rainy,Sunny....

Today SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW OMMFG!!!!!! Muchas tasty SNOW ROFL....

/me dances....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%

↑ Up to the top!