Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → NFL Playoffs semi finals
NFL Playoffs semi finals
2005-01-23, 5:14 PM #1
After four years, the Eagles finally made it to the Super Bowl. The defense miraculously was able to shut down Michael Vicks. Hopefully they'll win the Super Bowl.
I haven't been really keeping up with the Patriots and Steelers game, but jeez what happened? I just turned on the TV at half-time to see the Patriots leading 24 to 3.
2005-01-23, 5:38 PM #2
The Pats bring their game to another level in the playoffs, especailly their defense. Roethlisberger is looking more like a rookie now as well. 2 picks, one went for a TD, the other led to a FG. A Steelers fumbles turned into a TD on the next play as well.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-23, 6:32 PM #3
Cowher turned into a pansy on the goaline, and it bit him in the ***. Serves him right. New England cannot be stopped, this is insane how they are destroying the Steelers.
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-01-23, 6:34 PM #4
I thought they should have gone for it too.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!