Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Australia day.
Australia day.
2005-01-25, 4:56 PM #1
It is Australia day today (26thn of january).

So the australian massassians should be respected.

Only thing I don't like about australia day is that it has almost always been during the end of our summer holidays and hardly ever during schooltime. (not like there wouyld be much point of a day off school during the first school days of the year.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2005-01-25, 4:57 PM #2
I didn't even know there was an Australia day. Well, kudos to you Aussie Massassians. :)
Life is beautiful.
2005-01-25, 5:02 PM #3
Happy Australia Day!

*waits for Canada Day*
Stuff
2005-01-25, 5:04 PM #4
I get the day off work :D

BBQ at a friends place, 30+ degrees, the eternal struggle of the choice between cricket and tennis on the tv... Yeah should be a good day.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-01-25, 5:07 PM #5
Do I celebrate now, or when it actually becomes the 26th for me?
2005-01-25, 6:21 PM #6
OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE! Couldn't resist, Happy Australia day my fellow Aussies!

-A_C_1
"Ours is not to question, but who is to question us" -Me
2005-01-25, 6:32 PM #7
Yar and a grand day it be!
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2005-01-25, 6:36 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by alpha1
Only thing I don't like about australia day is that it has almost always been during the end of our summer holidays and hardly ever during schooltime. (not like there wouyld be much point of a day off school during the first school days of the year.

You'll like it a lot more when you start working for a living.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-25, 8:25 PM #9
I got the first decent sleep I've had in a week due to this day! Bless you, Australia Day, for getting me out of work!
2005-01-26, 12:34 AM #10
I spent my Australia Day listening to Triple J's Hottest 100. Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out took out the honours. Who the hell did all the voting? Twelve year old girls?

It's a good song, but there were plenty of others that could have been number 1.
Rock is dead - but I believe in necrophilia.
2005-01-26, 12:39 AM #11
Damn lazy aussies and there crazy holidays.
2005-01-26, 4:21 AM #12
Pfft. At least we don't have "Prime Minister's Day". Like any of of those chumps deserves a holiday. Bunch a lazy layabouts, the lot of 'em.

I guess celebrating Queen Victoria's Birthday is a tad pointless, though.
2005-01-26, 4:50 AM #13
As pointless as it may be, I'm just not gonna argue with a holiday.
2005-01-26, 6:30 AM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by KegZ
I spent my Australia Day listening to Triple J's Hottest 100. Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out took out the honours. Who the hell did all the voting? Twelve year old girls?

It's a good song, but there were plenty of others that could have been number 1.

Hey we did that too. And that song rocks :p

I was more amused by the Media Watch theme coming in at #7...
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

↑ Up to the top!