Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Kids are cute.
Kids are cute.
2005-01-25, 5:57 PM #1
http://www.kidpub.com/kidpub/kidpub-display-story.php?SID=413d3a9f81664

http://www.kidpub.com/kidpub/kidpub-display-story.php?SID=411850d129891

(Killing Roos! HAHAH!)

What kind of funny stories can you find?
former entrepreneur
2005-01-25, 6:34 PM #2
Woh! :eek:
2005-01-25, 6:58 PM #3
I wrote better when I was in their grade.

That is so....:eek:
2005-01-25, 7:38 PM #4
Ninja Turtles are leeeeeet.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-01-25, 7:48 PM #5
Seriously, I can't bare to continue reading their works.

F
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-25, 8:04 PM #6
Jarred isn't too bad.

but still, have those kids learned to write?
I could point out about six mistakes in one essay off the bat!
I mean, come on!
2005-01-25, 8:39 PM #7
i've still got my journals from kindergarten edit...i mean 1st and 2nd grade. XD
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2005-01-25, 8:46 PM #8
Those are priceless. I never thought i'd hear a story about a kid saying his mom had a gun lol.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-01-25, 9:40 PM #9
Reminds me of Maddox's "kid drawings" post. He should do it for these hooligans as well. I may not have my work from when I was in gradeschool, but I know for a fact that I've always taken pride in writing understandably.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-01-26, 4:46 PM #10
I don't have any kids stories but heres a funny half-assed essay I wrote in spanish and then translated into english using a web translator.

In the north forest an animal lives very mysterioso. Is the a monkey? Is the a man? Not person in the world knows. The he has a lot of hair and very large feet. The is the Sasquatch. Once the sasquatch I fight with the bear. Sasquatch I gain. Sasquatch is the major friend of many animals. A friend of Sasquatch is the Chupacabra. The chupacabra drinks blood but Sasquatch not this furious one. Sasquatch eat alone plants and arboles but the sasquatch he likes I fight with the humanes all weekends in October. By I finalize the Sasquatch is The major fantastic of the world.
Aquapark - Untitled JK Arena Level - Prism CTF
2005-01-26, 5:06 PM #11
In latin that's how everything translates to English :o
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2005-01-26, 5:56 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by UltimatePotato
In latin that's how everything translates to English :o

;)
D E A T H
2005-01-26, 6:12 PM #13
Quote:
we are kinda standing kind of sitting I’m standing on the accelerator but trying to not go to fast
I found that amusing.
2005-01-27, 3:46 AM #14
I wrote an animated book called Ed and Fred's Adventure when I was 8. Ed was a man and Fred was his monkey. They went to South America and were captured by some witch doctor. The witch doctor was starting them on the slow boil when his respiratory disease finally caught up to him and he died. The cauldron got tipped over from the witch doctor falling on it and Ed and Fred escaped.

Very silly but I was only writing to get the assignment done. I got some silly award for it. I stood on some stage at the local community college and smiled in all my mulleted glory.
MithShrike: First Mateneer
Pimpin' Yerba Mate Drinker

↑ Up to the top!