Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → KoToR model pack (JA)
KoToR model pack (JA)
2005-01-25, 10:39 PM #1
Anyone have it? I heard skins were released with Canderous, Bastila, Mission, Calo Nord, a Sith Trooper, HK-47, etc. I don't know if they are reskins or what, but can anyone lead me to a download? .... That is unless once again it's ripped straight from the game like Hitman and Master Chief.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-01-25, 11:50 PM #2
You have a knack for this don't you? :p

I'm pretty sure those were ripped too.
2005-01-26, 12:51 AM #3
This is legitamite. However, after reading about, the model pack to which you are referring was on pcgamemods.com some time ago. It was taken down after it was discovered that the "author" ripped the original Bioware models and just converted them to JA.

Edit: There are several models based on KotOR characters on the aformentioned site, you should search it.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-26, 2:52 PM #4
Well that really, really sucks. Why must so many cool models be ripped??

Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz

↑ Up to the top!