Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Please, i need help from you massassians...really bad
Please, i need help from you massassians...really bad
2005-01-27, 10:50 AM #1
Well, i made a site for a guy, its a dutch flash site for the little bnad "gravity". But yesterday, i wanted to save the .fla file to my computer, so it asks: "Do you want to overwrite", i clicked yes, but, half the saving progress, it stopped for some reason. So, i can't use it, i do have the .swf file on my computer, so my question is: "does somebody have flash decompiler and want to do me a favour by decompiling it for me???" (i am not stealing, really!)
2005-01-27, 3:10 PM #2
The best you'll be able to do is just open the .swf file in Flash. I believe that some information is lost when saving to a .swf and I've also had issues directly importing sound from a .swf, though that could have changed if you're using a newer version.

Tech Forum, btw.
Yet Another Massassi Map | Sadly I Have a Blog Too
2005-01-27, 3:43 PM #3
hehe, need help needs help. Funny.
Stuff
2005-01-27, 3:43 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by kyle90
hehe, need help needs help. Funny.

Thought the same >.>
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor

↑ Up to the top!