Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → New Lucasarts games!
New Lucasarts games!
2005-01-28, 7:10 PM #1
So what does everyone thing of the new LA games? I really like the look of Republic Commando (too bad my puter won't run it) and I also like Empire at War. What are your oppinons?
My New Website
I AM CANADIAN! And you're not!

I'm a Ninja... A Kawaski Ninja

Get Firefox!
2005-01-28, 7:12 PM #2
I hope LucasArts goes bankrupt and everyone that works there gets the ebola virus and then they all light on fire for stopping the Sam and Max sequel.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-28, 7:12 PM #3
I definetly am going to wait before I judge. Remember Obi-Wan? Jedi Outcast/Academy? I'll definetly wait before I judge...
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-01-28, 7:18 PM #4
That republic commando demo was great. Definatly getting that when it comes out.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-28, 7:22 PM #5
Lec doesn't have that spark anymore. I think that they are helping themselves to some of our ideas:

That mousebot puzzle in JO and that train fight in JA is very similar in concept to ideas that were done first in MOTS SP levels. (Sigma 51-A for the mousebot puzzle and TOAM2 for the train map)
2005-01-28, 7:49 PM #6
LA just publishes these days.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-28, 9:10 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
I hope LucasArts goes bankrupt and everyone that works there gets the ebola virus and then they all light on fire for stopping the Sam and Max sequel.

http://forums.massassi.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29233
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-01-28, 9:20 PM #8
The Republic Commando demo was good, but it needs some polishing. I saw several shortcuts they took that work for consoles on those low res TVs, but don't quite cut it on a CRT monitor. Also, playing almost exclusively Source based games for the last month or so didn't help either. :p
2005-01-29, 11:24 AM #9
Mercenaries is a really good game based on reviews and a demo I played.

↑ Up to the top!