Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lets see who the real JA master is
Lets see who the real JA master is
2005-01-28, 9:31 PM #1
Ok, I need help with JA: specifically, how do u activate dismemberment? I can use all the other cheats, but I can't get that one going (at least, not like JO) and thats the only one i really want! Is it only in multiplayer or something? I have tried:

g_saberrealisticcombat 9
set g_saberrealisticcombat 9

etc and other numbers besides 9... ayone know? PLEASE don't tell me it is disabled!!!
My blog! http://rpg-rant.blogspot.com/
2005-01-28, 9:36 PM #2
There isn't one to my knowledge. Check any website with cheats.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-28, 9:38 PM #3
devmapall

or something

devmapall mapname, or you can just put in devmapall and then no map name to enable cheats. keep in mind it's been about a year since I've done this so I'm rusty.
2005-01-28, 9:43 PM #4
I use

Code:
helpusobi 1

then

Code:
g_saberrealisticcombat 3
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2005-01-28, 11:22 PM #5
I was under the impression that it doesn't work in JA, only JO. I've never gotten it to work at least.
Life is beautiful.
2005-01-28, 11:42 PM #6
Yeah, you can't make the dismemberment the same as JO.

There's an actual option in the set-up section to turn dismemberment on or off and that's about as good as it gets.

No sliced and diced reborns like JO.
"You were probably a result of sabotage."
2005-01-28, 11:47 PM #7
New Shortcut.

Target: "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" +set g_sabermorerealistic 3 +devmapall +set g_sabermorerealistic 3

Enjoy. :]
2005-01-29, 3:12 AM #8
I don't understand why it doesn't work for you lot. It worked perfectly (JO style) first try for me.
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2005-01-29, 4:45 AM #9
Thanks for all these :D
2005-01-29, 4:52 AM #10
Huh. cg_dismember 1 Seems to work for me.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-29, 6:50 AM #11
Do'h!!! No luck... ok Thrawn90210 if ur still there, here's what I did.

1) Cut n pasted the shortcut exactly as u said: no luck.

2) Tried 'set g_sabermorerealistic 3' in the console, it said 'set g_sabermorerealistic 3 is write protected' - ok, it recognises the command, thats a start :)

3) Tried putting it in the cfg file - no luck.

BUT when i went back and checked, it had RESET it in the config file to "0". I retried it several times with different values and it both didn't work and reset it to "0", so the command is working but something is interfering.

Anyone know? I am using the patched version i might add - is that important? MoHAA (same engine) killed their cheats between the original and the patched version... but as I said, the other cheats werk.

Ummmm??? I am not even trying to cheat, just wanna slice-n-dice Alora!!! :confused:

↑ Up to the top!