Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Post your Xfire
Post your Xfire
2005-01-29, 1:23 PM #1
To celebrate the addition of Jedi Knights into Xfire it is time to post your Xfire nick!

I'll go first: gammasts

If you do not know what xfire is, it is an instant messenger for gamers that allows you to see what games your buddies are playing. Some games support instant joining, such as Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, meaning all you have to do is click on their name and hit join. If they are on a teamspeak server, it has an option to join them too. It supports a load of games, and ones that don't have instant joining, such as JK. It also keeps statistics of the hours of games you play and they have support for an xfire mini profile:

[http://miniprofile.xfire.com/gammasts.png]

So if you don't have an account, get one here at [url]www.xfire.com[/url] and post your nick.
A computer's worst nightmare:

HazTeam Website-=HT=
2005-01-29, 1:35 PM #2
[http://miniprofile.xfire.com/pwnd1.png]

I know I have played more than that >.< I had another account but I forgot it's password >.<
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-29, 2:30 PM #3
GlydeBane
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-29, 4:59 PM #4
Sorry for double post, but how do you play JK on x-fire. A friend and I want to try it instead of normally because our routers get in the way.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-29, 8:03 PM #5
As far as I can see, Xfire right now only can show that you are playing or not. I do not believe it supports instant joining, and it may not be possible at all.
A computer's worst nightmare:

HazTeam Website-=HT=
2005-01-30, 12:35 AM #6
My nick: bergheim
2005-01-30, 10:01 AM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Glyde Bane
Sorry for double post, but how do you play JK on x-fire. A friend and I want to try it instead of normally because our routers get in the way.

It's no different. Your routers will still stop you. It's not a game hosting service.

↑ Up to the top!