Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Dark Knight
Dark Knight
2005-01-30, 3:35 AM #1
I Am thinking of doing a project/series of projects called Dark Knights
I can Do the Script/dialogues and such Cutscenes,etc.

I need Cogwriters, Level editors, 3d0 makers.

whosoever wants to help can post here and ask questions.

ps. The First ep will Be The Story Of yun

Thankx:)
My Main Objective------ Is to make Jk Real......No i mean Really Real.
2005-01-30, 4:01 AM #2
You can't do the main core of the project, but you can make it pretty? Nice. I'm sure you'll be able to get a successful team behind you with those skills.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-30, 4:12 AM #3
jk doesnt work on my comp. hence i might as well use it.
therefore i can only do stuff outside jk.
My Main Objective------ Is to make Jk Real......No i mean Really Real.
2005-01-30, 4:21 AM #4
These posts always make me laugh. They were funny 5 years ago, and they're even funnier now.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-30, 10:03 AM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
These posts always make me laugh. They were funny 5 years ago, and they're even funnier now.

Yup.

Anyone wanna take bets on how many people "volunteer" and yet are never heard of again? :D
2005-01-30, 10:07 AM #6
Learn to do the things yourself. If JK doesn't work on your computer, than it looks like you're **** out of luck, eh?

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!