Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'd hit it!
I'd hit it!
2005-01-31, 8:53 PM #1
So I was playing some WoW, and I made myself up a female Night Elf Huntress just for kicks, before I got to level 2 I had been called "baby" "hawtie" and "sexy".
Am I disgusted? Hell no. I'd tap that. (pics soon)
Please post your thoughts on gaming, female aliases, and getting some of that sweet elf booty.
2005-01-31, 8:55 PM #2
Honestly, in every MMOG I play I alias as a female. People are alot more tolerant (especially if you're a noob looking for handouts...)...
It's easier to find people who actually Role Play (in my experience, at least).

Did I mention hand-outs? Besides, it's nice not to have to stare at a male avatars *** for hours on end
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-01-31, 8:56 PM #3
Whenever I play an RPG, I always play male characters. There's just something that creeps me out about playing the opposite sex...
2005-01-31, 8:57 PM #4
hehehe
Pissed Off?
2005-01-31, 9:02 PM #5
2005-01-31, 9:04 PM #6
I give the overall body a 7, the face gets a 6
[http://tinypic.com/1ifwqd]

Not bad in either of the main departments, but could use a little work in both.
[http://tinypic.com/1ifwr4]

Awww yeah, the Money Shot
[http://tinypic.com/1ify1c]

I'm objectifying elves. Yes, yes I am.
2005-01-31, 9:14 PM #7
don't know if i can agree with you...
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-01-31, 9:14 PM #8
I really don't want to say this about CGI...but she has no butt. O_o
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-01-31, 9:16 PM #9
Ok
I'll get some in game shots, when I do a /dance... DAMN SON.
She shakes that booty like there's no tomorrow.
2005-01-31, 9:17 PM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Please post your thoughts on gaming, female aliases, and getting some of that sweet elf booty.

• I enjoy it.
  • I do play female characters when I RP, I have no beef with that.
  • You are quite disturbed.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-31, 9:19 PM #11
Quote:
Ok
I'll get some in game shots, when I do a /dance... DAMN SON.

You scare me.

*cowers in a corner*
2005-01-31, 9:24 PM #12
Quote:

O_o

Quote:
Originally posted by JediGandalf
You are quite disturbed.

I concur with your assessment, JediGandalf. Shall we commit the man to the asylum? :p
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-01-31, 9:29 PM #13
I usually play male characters. It gets people that know me confused because they'll say "she" and "her" and other people will just be all confused. (Oy I'm tired and not making much sense tonight....but when do I ever?)
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-31, 9:39 PM #14
Wow...I mentioned that it's nice not having to stare at a males *** for hours on end . . .
but Mikus...sir Mikus...you may be taking it a little far ;)

...elipses!
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-01-31, 9:44 PM #15
I like big EARS and I cannot lie, you other gamers can't deny, when an elf walks in with glowing eyes and them long things in your face you get SPRUNG
[Edit for correctness]
2005-01-31, 9:49 PM #16
Quote:
I like big EARS and I cannot lie, you other gamers can't deny, when an elf walks in with glowing eyes and them long things in your face you get SPRUNG UP

O_O Whoa, there... For the good of everyone here, I think you should, err, cease and desist... :p
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-01-31, 9:59 PM #17
I always play female characters. It's just this thing I have.. *shrug*

Example: When playing RE:2 or 3, you could choose between a male and a female character, both with different storylines, etc.

Fish and I looked at each other, and without words, both knew we HAD to play the female campaign first. It's just how god meant life to be.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-01-31, 10:06 PM #18
the nerd ratio has just gone up by about 6 points.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-01-31, 10:13 PM #19
Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms about playing a female avatar as a male. However, I can't help but notice the insecurity emanating from those who use the "***-staring" argument. It really does sound very insecure.

Again, female toons are just fine, but that specific argument for them simply wreaks of insecurity.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-31, 10:16 PM #20
Staring at armor plated gnome butt for the past 20 levels has me a little bothered, I want something with some more bounce, hence the huntress.

I don't play girls because I don't want to look at guys, I play girls because I want to look at girls.
2005-01-31, 10:21 PM #21
Well, granted; staring at gnome-butt at ALL is understandably disturbing. ;)
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-02-01, 1:20 AM #22
I generally play female characters... not because I like staring at the in game models, though, I just prefer role-playing 'em... *shrug*
2005-02-01, 1:25 AM #23
i generally pick male characters...
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-02-01, 4:25 AM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
Well, granted; staring at gnome-butt at ALL is understandably disturbing. ;)

You can't even see their butt. It's practically dragging on the ground they are so short. How long are their legs? 10 cm?
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-02-01, 4:29 AM #25
Quote:
Originally posted by happydud
Example: When playing RE: 1 or 2, you could choose between a male and a female character, both with different storylines, etc.

Fixed.

I usually chose characters depending on my mood for RPGs.
No sig.
2005-02-01, 4:31 AM #26
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms about playing a female avatar as a male. However, I can't help but notice the insecurity emanating from those who use the "***-staring" argument. It really does sound very insecure.

Again, female toons are just fine, but that specific argument for them simply wreaks of insecurity.

I play a female... And nobody says I do this "***-staring" thing because it's a tauren.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-02-01, 4:50 AM #27
You really have to wonder why there are so few Elves when seemingly all of their women are smokin' hot (and do everything, apparently, with an amazing amount of sluttification... take a look at almost any of their animations). Then you look at the Night Elf men, and realize they're all pretty gay. Then you put two and two together.

Orc women can be pretty good, but more often than not they're atrocious. I still think Tauren women should have udders, and then amount of jiggling with the undead women is frightening...

http://img142.exs.cx/img142/1904/yay0ve.jpg

Damn you Alliance fools and all your hot women. :(

(PS - http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=10916 )
http://www.jedilegacy.net/gonk/
2005-02-01, 5:37 AM #28
Alyx Vance > any female from any RPG
Stuff
2005-02-01, 5:39 AM #29
she isnt chinese but has a nice arse
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-02-01, 5:42 AM #30
That's scary, Gonk.

Some of the higher level armor you can get as a female Night Elf, well if you like that whole dominatrix thing... Yah.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-02-01, 5:48 AM #31
WTFBASKET Gonk.
Created 10 days ago (~240 hours)
In game hours 391.

Have you been warping time again?
2005-02-01, 6:12 AM #32
Quote:
I concur with your assessment, JediGandalf. Shall we commit the man to the asylum?

He's already on Massassi... what better asylum exists?:p
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2005-02-01, 8:56 AM #33
It's a crazy house in here...
2005-02-01, 9:09 AM #34
I play female in *all* games when given a chance. I always play as Jan in JO and JA. Female whenever I get the chance \m/
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2005-02-01, 9:17 AM #35
O_o
2005-02-01, 9:29 AM #36
For the love of god, someone please take Mikus to a strip joint! >.<
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-02-01, 9:39 AM #37
In his case it could even be an old biker chick.
2005-02-01, 9:52 AM #38
I games like BG2 and Fallout 2, I always found playing a female character allowed for more entertaining dialogue options.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-02-01, 10:27 AM #39
i like boobies
Moo.
2005-02-01, 12:58 PM #40
You're in the wrong place for that bud.

↑ Up to the top!