Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Everyvideogame.com
Everyvideogame.com
2005-02-02, 4:10 PM #1
[url]www.everyvideogame.com[/url]
Has a ton of NES, gameboy, arcade and other games to play online. Bad thing is they use java applets....but hey if you're ever bored at work or school try it out. I did notice a little control lag...and some games were unplayable. Might just be my system, and maybe I had too much stuff open?
If anyone tries it, let me know how it worked for you.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-02-02, 4:35 PM #2
Awesome. Legal?
2005-02-02, 4:36 PM #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Legal?

who cares? It's fun.
2005-02-02, 4:50 PM #4
if it's anything like this one site that had a bunch of NES games you could play through their own modified emulator then it's semi-legal... you didn't download the games to the HD they were stored in the memory while you were playing and they had a certain number of copies of each game which could be active at any given time... and they owned all the copies of the games

so basically if they had 6 copies of burger time only 6 people could play it at once through their service
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-02-02, 5:24 PM #5
omg lag plz get a faster comp

↑ Up to the top!