Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → German? Anyone?
German? Anyone?
2004-04-25, 2:26 AM #1
Yeah... can the multilinguists repair my German for me ASAP? It's kinda bad... and you'll get cookies. Lots of cookies.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Wann bin ich jünger gewesen, bin ich ein Mülleimermanngewesen wollen, weil ich dachte, dassich nur Dienstag gearbeitet. Dann bin ich einen Kassieren gewesen wollen weil ich dachte, dass ich das Geld hgehalten habe. Jetzt würde mein Traumjob einen Ingenieur sein weil die Brücke und der Tunnel entwerfen und bauen finde ich gut. Ich bin einen Ingenieur gewesen wollen – ich habe in die Vergangdenheit die Brücke mit Lego gebauert und ich habe neulich ein Programm über der Brückekondstruction gefunden.
Ich denke ich die Technik grnissen würde weil das Prolemlösen interessiert mich gut. Der Lohn ist sehr gut und die Qualifikationnen Anfaderungen sind sehr mieung. Trotz des positives Punktes, ich denke ich werden Überarbeiter.
Ich denke die Technik würde ein gutes Arbeit fur mich erlauben. Es gibt ein grossen Wettegewerb für den Ingenieurse und würde einfach sein.</font>

Thanks again.

------------------
"Apples rule. If it weren't for a conspiracy on the part of fruit manufacturers we'd all have apples."
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-04-25, 2:30 AM #2
Do you also have an English version to show us want you wanted to say? The first sentence is allready pretty messed up.

------------------
Sorry for the lousy English
Sorry for the lousy German
2004-04-25, 6:18 AM #3
Relatively loose...

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">When I was younger, I wanted to be a dustbinman because I thought you only worked on Tuesday. Then I wanted to be a cashier because I thought I got to keep the money. For a while my ideal job was an engineer because I've liked building and designing bridges and tunnels, and I used to build Lego bridges for fun and I recently found a bridge simulation program (or words to that effect).
I think that the job would suit me because I enjoy problem-solving. The pay is also pretty good, while you don't need many qualifications to get into the job. Despite the positives, I think I'll be overworked.
I think it would be a good job for me, due to my high interest in the matter and a high demand for them.</font>

------------------
"Apples rule. If it weren't for a conspiracy on the part of fruit manufacturers we'd all have apples."
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-04-25, 6:41 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Als ich noch jünger war, wollte ich Müllmann sein, weil ich dachte man arbeitet nur Dienstags. Dann wollte ich Kassierer sein, weil ich dachte ich könnte das Geld behalten. Jetzt wäre mein Traumjob Ingenieur, da ich schon immer gerne baue und Brücken und Tunnel entwerfen möchte. Früher habe ich aus Spaß Lego-Brücken gebaut und vor kurzem habe ich ein Brücken-Simulations-Programm gefunden.
Ich denke, dass der Job zu mir passen würde, da ich gerne Probleme löse. Die Bezahlung ist auch ziemlich gut, während man keine hohe Qualifikationen braucht, um in den Job hinein zu kommen. Trotz der positiven Aspekte denke ich, dass ich überarbeitet sein werde.
Ich denke es wäre ein guter Job für mich, aufgrund meines hohen Interesses in dem Gebiet und der hohen Nachfrage nach Ingenieuren.</font>

Is that for a homework?

------------------
2004-04-25, 7:04 AM #5
Well, coursework. I'll just screw up the German a little.

------------------
2004-04-25, 7:43 AM #6
So...
Where are my cookies?

------------------
2004-04-25, 9:57 AM #7
In the barrel that says "KEROSENE - HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM NAKED FLAMES". It's dark, so you might need a candle.

------------------
2004-04-25, 7:17 PM #8
Somehow I get the feeling that you are not to be trusted...

------------------
2004-04-25, 7:24 PM #9
Ich moechte ein paar Wiener!

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-04-25, 8:55 PM #10
Mein Gott in Himmel!

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://www.savagex.net
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!