Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cell phone manager software
Cell phone manager software
2004-04-27, 5:08 PM #1
So I bought a cable for my cell phone to hook into my PC and I can't do a damn thing with it.

Any of you guys know of any good software? Can't find anything useful on download.com or even google, but I know the stuff is out there. Needs to work with Motorola phones, specifically v60t.

------------------
To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of reality, to see those who dwell behind. I was once a fool.
2004-04-27, 5:20 PM #2
Did you try the motorola website?

------------------
All the prism in the world couldn't make hue.
2004-04-27, 5:21 PM #3
I have a program for my samsung. but my phone has infra red [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-04-27, 6:43 PM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Did you try the motorola website?

</font>

Yeah all they offer is "TrueSync" software, which came with the cable.

------------------
To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of reality, to see those who dwell behind. I was once a fool.
2004-04-27, 7:27 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jedi Josh:
Yeah all they offer is "TrueSync" software, which came with the cable.

</font>

And this doesn't do what you wanted?

------------------
http://www.sporkaudio.com
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-04-27, 7:34 PM #6
Nope. It just allows you to synchronize your phone with stuff like a Palm Pilot, Outlook Express, etc.

A manager allows you to save text messages onto your computer, change graphics, upload ringtones, install the latest firmware, etc.

------------------
2004-04-27, 8:20 PM #7
Email me, I've got a crap load of Motorola programs...

craig at
phoenixknights.net
Lyrics are highly overrated.
2004-04-27, 11:10 PM #8
Raven, mind if I email you as well, I have a Motorola V120E that I'd like to change up some stuff on.

------------------
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

-Tazz
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz

↑ Up to the top!