Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → IM BACK !!!
IM BACK !!!
2003-12-17, 8:57 AM #1
i'm back. its been a good year and i've prob been forgoten. but i got my name back and here i am

------------------
It's all fun and games till' someone loses an eye, then its just fun you can't see.
2003-12-17, 8:57 AM #2
*cough*All Caps title*cough*

Anyway, ... hi.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2003-12-17, 8:59 AM #3
Hi. My name is Echoman.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
---@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-17, 9:02 AM #4
And you are?

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2003-12-17, 9:13 AM #5
*Bangs head on table*

no caps. i forgot. crap.

------------------
It's all fun and games till' someone loses an eye, then its just fun you can't see.
2003-12-17, 9:41 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">IM BACK !!!</font>

not for long

------------------
landfish -Official Massasi Brute Squad Member.....ph34r meh
wraa!
7 of 14 in the council of 14
"im not close-minded. you're just wrong" -Bucky Katt "Get Fuzzy"
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2003-12-17, 9:42 AM #7
Hurrah.

------------------
"You've all heard this before... how life has infinite possibilities. I don't believe that one bit. There weren't many paths for me to choose. Sometimes, there would only be one. From the limited possibilities I faced, the choices I made have brought me this far. That's why I value the path I chose..."
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2003-12-17, 9:43 AM #8
**** no.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2003-12-17, 9:44 AM #9
lol!

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2003-12-17, 9:50 AM #10
ouch.
*bang*

------------------
2003-12-17, 9:58 AM #11
Welcome back...
2003-12-17, 10:10 AM #12
I don't know who you are but hi!
And for everyone that says no caps...I think the mods are smart enough to do their job.They don't need your help.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2003-12-17, 10:15 AM #13
Uh...Welcome back?

mandatory in befo' da lock

^-^

------------------
Tell me not in mournful numbers, Life is but an empty dream, For the soul is dead that slumbers, and things are not as they seem. Life is real, Life is ernest, the grave is not it's goal; Dust thou art, Dust thou returnest, Was not spoken of the soul.
~William Shakespeare
People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only
if there is a light from within.
-Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
2003-12-17, 10:44 AM #14
Who are you?

------------------
The Matrix: Unplugged
2003-12-17, 10:46 AM #15
'lo

------------------
" You killed me. That wasn't very nice."
Noble Gases
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2003-12-17, 11:46 AM #16
Ey up [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2003-12-17, 12:41 PM #17
um...yay?

------------------
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.

Boomtown Fireworks - Washington State fireworks retailer - huge selection!
2003-12-17, 12:47 PM #18
this is wonderful
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art

↑ Up to the top!