Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → DrkJedi82 was killed in a drive by shooting
DrkJedi82 was killed in a drive by shooting
2005-04-01, 3:25 PM #1
So... what are some of your favorite april fools jokes?

one year my girlfriend at the time went to visit her parents with a fake belly...
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-04-01, 3:32 PM #2
lawl
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-04-01, 3:39 PM #3
http://www.mzzt.net/
http://junk.mzzt.net/sl_install.exe

And I tried to spoof a mailer daemon "Message Undeliverable" to my mom when she sent me an e-mail today. I don't think it worked tho. :(

2005-04-01, 3:44 PM #4
The ol' bucket o' water perched on top of the door is a good one... :rolleyes:
DO NOT WANT.
2005-04-01, 3:59 PM #5
Oh and I named myself "Iandfish" (not "Landfish") on Holonet and tricked more than a couple people. S51 even thought landfish was talking to himself when he was, in reality, talking with me... and S51 kept kicking landfish for flooding.... kekeke...

2005-04-01, 7:36 PM #6
i just used the ancient trick of ketchup all over my hand while screaming in pain... amazingly enough.. it worked
2005-04-01, 7:55 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Mega_ZZTer
Oh and I named myself "Iandfish" (not "Landfish") on Holonet and tricked more than a couple people. S51 even thought landfish was talking to himself when he was, in reality, talking with me... and S51 kept kicking landfish for flooding.... kekeke...

h8
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-04-02, 12:24 AM #8
I managed to convince at least two people that North Korea had declared war on Japan. For the most part, it fell flat. I even had a script going with one of my friends.

Me: Ah, man... you know what's a cool game? Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Lee: It sucks (he says this about everything I like, and vice-versa)
Me: Come on, you know like it. Don't you play, like, Zelda or something?
Lee: Oh yeah, Link has, like, a bomb or something in Smash Bros., right?
Me: Yeah... kinda sucks... Oh, BOMBS! OH MY GOD! DID YOU HEAR?
Lee: What now?
Me: North Korea declared war on Japan!
Lee: Huh? (at this poing, the script usually breaks down because nobody believes it)
Me: Yeah! They said that since the US's ships have been, like, conducting wargames near them or something, they told Japan to get rid of us or they'd start bombing.
Lee: No way. Really?
Me: Yeah. So, Japan refused, and Korea started rounding Japanese citizens in their cities to put 'em in camps or whatever, and started buzzing Japanese airspace or something, so we shot 'em down!
Lee: That's insane! (we never got past this point, but it would have gone like this)
Me: Yeah. Then there was like some invocation of alliances or something, and they declared war on Japan, and then we declared war on them! Well, for Korea and Japan it's war, for us, it's like, a police action or an executive order or something.
Lee: No way man. Are they, like, gonna bomb Japan?
Me: Probably. They said they were gonna about a year ago or something (this part's true. The exact threat was that they'd turn Japan into a "nuclear sea of fire")
Lee: That would suck for Japan. The only country to ever get nukes dropped on 'em. Three times.
Me: There were only two bombs in WWII.
Lee: Well, if they do it this time, there'd be at least three.

-He actually made that point before that. I felt stupid.
2005-04-02, 12:43 AM #9
oh crap
2005-04-02, 1:44 AM #10
I've got some good one, but I'm not sure they are appropriate for the forums.
Pissed Off?
2005-04-02, 6:21 AM #11
I just asked people out, and then told them "APRILS FOOLS YOU SUCK"

They weren't impressed. :p
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-04-02, 9:10 AM #12
how did you make that news article?
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2005-04-03, 7:55 AM #13
this year a good friend of me phoned his girlfriend and said: Hey you fat cow I'm not longer your friend or so.
She canceld the call and after he send her a sms everything was ok.
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-04-03, 8:06 AM #14
[http://www.do-not-sleep.com/images/priceless.jpg]
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-04-03, 8:09 AM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by DrkJedi82
oh crap

LOL
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2005-04-03, 6:38 PM #16
we got my roomate pretty good a couple nights ago -

so the guy comes back drunk. my friend and i take his car keys, and drive his car to another parking lot across campus (probably a 15 minute walk away). we put a bunch of old parking tickets that my friend had given me on his windshield, and took pictures of us in his car & messing with it. we got back, and i uploaded those pictures to my email account. got on his computer, accessed my email, and uploaded a picture of me & my friend in my roomate's car (with the tickets & such) to his desktop.

he was startled when he woke up that morning.

and a little upset that he had to walk almost 20 minutes to his car....and spend another 15 trying to find it in the giant parking lot.
2005-04-03, 7:50 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Mega_ZZTer
And I tried to spoof a mailer daemon "Message Undeliverable" to my mom when she sent me an e-mail today. I don't think it worked tho. :(

NM, it worked. :D

↑ Up to the top!