Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → bush, blair and the gay bar
bush, blair and the gay bar
2004-05-01, 6:20 PM #1
http://www.psistar.co.uk/AtTheGayBar.mov

hopefully this isn't some old news....

enjoy.

------------------
I heard someone say once that the world is a fine place and that it was worth fighting for....I agree with the last part.

People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots website

Rbots
2004-05-01, 9:56 PM #2
heh

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-05-01, 10:20 PM #3
I've personally never seen it before. XD

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-05-01, 11:33 PM #4
Is it the Electric Six - Gay Bar video?

I've got it on the HD. Good stuff.

------------------
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
2004-05-02, 12:13 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mano:
Is it the Electric Six - Gay Bar video?

</font>

nope, just some random mix of blair and bush in action on tv....the actual gay bar video (for the UK) was the lead singer, in the white house, playing abraham lincoln....

------------------
I heard someone say once that the world is a fine place and that it was worth fighting for....I agree with the last part.

Rbots website

Rbots
2004-05-02, 4:15 AM #6
Electric Six's video was hilariously disturbing.

------------------
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

-R.D. Laing
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-05-02, 5:16 AM #7
Hehe

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor

↑ Up to the top!