Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → T-shirt from Eurotrip
T-shirt from Eurotrip
2004-05-01, 9:57 AM #1
I just watched Eurotrip (loved it and thank god for my dad's job. I get videos two months or so after they appear in theatres) and at the end there is the one blond long haired guy(he reminds me of Bam Margera) at college with a shirt that says "Eat Me" using the greek alphabet. Does anyone know where I can get that? I want that shirt.

------------------
Is Wayne Brady going to have to choke a *****?

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited May 01, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-05-01, 10:42 AM #2
Step 1. - Learn Greek.
Step 2. - Buy white T-Shirt and black marker.
Step 3. - Write "eat me" in greek on the shirt using the marker.

------------------
Genesis 22:2-5 - And God said unto Abraham "You must kill your son, Isaac." And Abraham said "What? I can't hear you! You'll have to speak into the microphone." And God said "Check, check, check, check. Jerry, can you pull the high end out. I'm getting some hiss up here."
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness

Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical CodeĀ® (NECĀ®) Online - Legal requirements for wiring projects.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-05-01, 1:48 PM #3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3908416547&tc=photo

Step 1.) Goto Google
Step 2.) Type in key phrases (in this case "'Eat Me' t-shirt greek")
Step 3.) Click links with keywords in summary

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-05-02, 5:28 AM #4
So now that you know what it looks like, you could probably make one. *shrug*

------------------
[19:59] Happy "Liar liar" dud: This is arguably one of the lowest points in my life.
[20:00] Happy "Liar liar" dud: I'm sitting here infront of my two computers wearing shorts and with no shirt, eating potato salad and orange juice, debating the existance of pants.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!