Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Importent Message
Importent Message
2005-04-06, 10:44 AM #1
A friend of mine sent me this by e-mail, I thought everybody here should know, especially the females. You might already have heard something.

Quote:
A woman at a nightclub on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her.
Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes and along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood, was Progesterex, which is essentially a small sterilization pill.
The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals.
Rumour has it that Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug.
As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before.
Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.
The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY- They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T!
Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE.
The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university.
It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the
Internet telling people how to use it.
Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended. Please make the effort to PASS this on to all you know... Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives.
PLEASE PASS THIS ON
2005-04-06, 10:49 AM #2
Knew about Rohypnol, but not Progesterex. But wouldn't the DNA strands still be present in the sperm (and pubic hair which is usually found from the other party when a rape kit is taken) to allow DNA identification?
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-04-06, 10:51 AM #3
http://www.snopes.com/toxins/progest.htm
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-04-06, 10:52 AM #4

[edit]damn, Kirby, you're quick.
Real Programmers always confuse Christmas and Halloween because Oct31 == Dec25
2005-04-06, 10:53 AM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY

Ah snopes, is there anything it can't do?
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-04-06, 11:05 AM #6
Damn, that's cruel.

Needless to say what should be done to the rapists as the first form of punishment...
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-04-06, 11:12 AM #7
lassev needs to read the linked article.

2005-04-06, 11:19 AM #8
You've been had!
nope.
2005-04-06, 11:22 AM #9
Regardless, it's always important to never leave your drinks unattended. If you're walking over somewhere, take it with you. If you're going to the bathroom, make sure your friends are keeping an eye on it. If you're a lone, finish it first or throw it away. People just tell themselves it'll never happen to them, and that's not a very good attitude to have.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-04-06, 11:31 AM #10
One of the (many) reasons I quit drinking was because of a potential drink spike. I've been drunk many times before, but this one time I lost complete control over my legs. Of course, I'd fallen over drunk before but I'd never experienced anything like this.

Over a period of time, I heard tid-bits from various people that these are symptons of some of these drink spikes. Then my home town appeared on the local news as there had been a lot of this activity going around.

But then again, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Who'd want to date rape me? I'm a bloke for Christ's sake.
Xbox Live/PlayStation Network/Steam: tone217
http://twitter.com/ourmatetone
2005-04-06, 11:32 AM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
Regardless, it's always important to never leave your drinks unattended. If you're walking over somewhere, take it with you. If you're going to the bathroom, make sure your friends are keeping an eye on it. If you're a lone, finish it first or throw it away. People just tell themselves it'll never happen to them, and that's not a very good attitude to have.

Couldn't have said it better...
No sig.
2005-04-06, 12:00 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY

I guess this is the last time I trust a security company!
2005-04-06, 12:37 PM #13
Rape itself is disgustingly evil, but using drugs to render someone infertile after, that is just too cruel. How could anyone even consider doing something like that?
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-04-06, 1:30 PM #14
I wish they had the death or life in jail sentence for rapists. :mad:
2005-04-06, 1:38 PM #15
Hint: This never happened. This story is a tall tale. No need to get your panties in a twist.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-04-06, 1:39 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
Hint: This never happened. This story is a tall tale. No need to get your panties in a twist.

Who says I was wearing any? :em321:
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-06, 1:41 PM #17
Who's says you're not? :p
nope.
2005-04-06, 1:45 PM #18
I didn't, but I implied it, in a comical way which is so endearing about me :rolleyes:. Unfortunately for the concept of humor, you ****ed it up and killed the laughter in the world. For shame.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-06, 1:45 PM #19
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Mega_ZZTer
lassev needs to read the linked article.

Bah... I thought April 1st was long gone...

But this is a good reminder for me: Always strongly suspect everything posted at Massassi...
2005-04-06, 1:52 PM #20
The thing is, whenever someone posts something about a "big announcement" or something like that here, and it appears nowhere else, it's always false. Always. Seriously, something like this would have been on the news.. think about it.. And if they say "Oh some shmuck sent this to me in an email", that makes it 100x more false...
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-04-06, 2:00 PM #21
Never pass on e-mails that say "please pass this on". >:
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-04-06, 3:57 PM #22
Quote:
The thing is, whenever someone posts something about a "big announcement" or something like that here, and it appears nowhere else, it's always false. Always. Seriously, something like this would have been on the news.. think about it.. And if they say "Oh some shmuck sent this to me in an email", that makes it 100x more false...

This combined with the fact that the e-mail is suggesting you TELL EVERYONE and PASS IT ON. And PERMINANT told me to check snopes really quick. Sure enough, false.

I NEVER believe anything I read on the internet unless I can back it up with something else.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-04-06, 4:12 PM #23
This thing is like... almost 4 years old.

You people REALLY need to get on the ball..

If I recall, it's even been posted here before.
2005-04-06, 6:04 PM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet

No, no life...only death. :mad:
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-04-06, 6:19 PM #25
Quote:
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet

Castration and half-mast circumcision. They don't deserve any better.
2005-04-06, 7:10 PM #26
I'm not as lenient as Shintock, or the rest of you for that matter.

Quote:
Originally posted by lassev
Needless to say what should be done to the rapists as the first form of punishment...
They should be dragged down a gravel road by their penis, that's what. And there are far worse things I'd like to see done to rapists, but would be banned for mentioning it. Suffice to say that 3 horses facing different directions are required for it.

I have NO tolerance for rapists. :mad:
Such disgusting, vile filth should not be allowed to dwell amongst us.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-04-06, 7:49 PM #27
wth. some people are just creeps. thnx for posting that. ive known two people who have been affected by date rape drugs luckily they got to the hospital and the guys left beforeanythingtook place. damn thats scary thnx for the 411
2005-04-06, 7:56 PM #28
Quote:
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight
wth. some people are just creeps. thnx for posting that. ive known two people who have been affected by date rape drugs luckily they got to the hospital and the guys left beforeanythingtook place. damn thats scary thnx for the 411

You might want to read the rest of the thread. It's fake.
D E A T H
2005-04-06, 7:58 PM #29
people just don't read more than the first post anymore do they?

And DogSRoOL, I'm totally with you... My idea for rapists involved a fork, table salt, and fishing line. Use your imagination.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-04-06, 7:59 PM #30
Quote:
Originally posted by AKPiggott
But then again, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Who'd want to date rape me? I'm a bloke for Christ's sake.
Someone would. It's really not a good idea, but if you have to get completely drunk, do so in the company of friends who can watch your back, regardless of what's between your legs.
2005-04-07, 4:24 AM #31
Ugh.. disgusting. I was with a lot of people at the time, but I had to go out and get some fresh air, I ended up seperated from my mates for over an hour. Bloody stupid in a potential rape situation.
Xbox Live/PlayStation Network/Steam: tone217
http://twitter.com/ourmatetone
2005-04-07, 11:37 AM #32
The information I get sent by the person who sent this is usually reliable, she works for a security firm and often gets information relating to security before it becomes public knowledge.

Anyway, even if this particular one is a fake it's still a good idea to be carful. I've heard stories about rape and illegal surgical operations carried out in this fashion that were at least 90% true.
2005-04-07, 12:31 PM #33
I see you have been granted a new title for posting this thread, Berlick. ;) I like it.
2005-04-07, 12:34 PM #34
If vets did have such a drug, I wouldn't have to "fix" my dog and send her through surgery.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-04-07, 12:34 PM #35
Quote:
I see you have been granted a new title for posting this thread, Berlick. ;) I like it.

Heh heh. At least something good came out of this thread! :D
2005-04-07, 12:42 PM #36
Hahaha! :D

↑ Up to the top!