Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Thank God for the U.S. postal service!
Thank God for the U.S. postal service!
2005-04-07, 7:37 AM #1
So, some of you may remember that I was slightly irritated in recent days.

So, Overstock gets back to me. I'll highlight the areas of interest.

Quote:
Dear Joshua,

Thank you for contacting Overstock.com! I apologize most sincerely for the frustration you must be feeling because you have not received your [bloop] yet. After reviewing the tracking information available from USPS, I have reason to believe that there is a concern with the delivery of your order.

Joshua, I am very sorry, but it appears that your [bloop] has been returned to our warehouse by the carrier USPS. Unfortunately, we are unable to resend the order. Please feel free to reorder the merchandise on our web site. I truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter has caused you.

[more blathering nonsense]

Ha ha ha ha, what big cluster**** this whole process has been.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-04-07, 7:54 AM #2
I want a bloop:(

And that really sucks.
2005-04-07, 8:01 AM #3
[bloop]?
nope.
2005-04-07, 8:17 AM #4
did they happen to mention why they are unable to resend the order???

This is why I don't order online unless it's absolutely necesary. I like knowing that if I get jerked around there's always somone I can grab by the collar.
Real Programmers always confuse Christmas and Halloween because Oct31 == Dec25
2005-04-07, 9:15 AM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
[bloop]?

It's a birthday gift for a friend, and, on occassion, she'll browse this site. I don't want to risk her seeing it.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-04-07, 9:27 AM #6
But didn't you already say what [bloop] was in your other thread?
Real Programmers always confuse Christmas and Halloween because Oct31 == Dec25
2005-04-07, 9:28 AM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Otterbine
But didn't you already say what [bloop] was in your other thread?

Shhhhhh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-04-07, 12:13 PM #8
That he did. :p

Cluster**** is such a great word. :)
Pissed Off?
2005-04-07, 12:23 PM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger

Cluster**** is such a great word. :)

It is!! I though I was the only one that used it (at least around here) Lots of <3 for Cluster****s!!
2005-04-07, 12:26 PM #10
They sent a notice and used your first name? Hmm.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-04-07, 12:42 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Otterbine
did they happen to mention why they are unable to resend the order???

Because they already submitted the refund request.
2005-04-07, 1:57 PM #12
I sent an item I sold on eBay to Canada a few weeks ago. It's yet to arrive. It's also gone missing in the mail and they can not locate it. The woman at the post office said she couldn't send the item priority mail, then when I went in today the guy goes "Yeah we got priority mail for global." Pisses me off cause I can't find it. My post office is so frigging slow, I had a check sent to me 2 and a half weeks ago and they still haven't given it to me. They hold crap for us for like a week.

I actually remember recieving something in the mail like 3 days after the promotion ended, and it was sent like a week before the promotion began.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.

↑ Up to the top!