Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → About Enemy Territory...
About Enemy Territory...
2004-04-30, 6:22 PM #1
I know it came out awhile ago. But is it worth the download? (I got hooked on Wolfeinstein gameplay again) I heard some people thought the pack was good and other said it was annoying bad. Any opinions of those who played?

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

------@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-04-30, 7:50 PM #2
I played it quite a bit last semester and found it to be pretty enjoyable. It all really depends on the people you're playing with I suppose. Still, it's free. What have you got to lose?

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-04-30, 8:15 PM #3
I still play it quite often... well worth the download. It's great fun, especially when you get to the point where you're so freaking awesome you can plow through enemy defenses... anyway.

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-04-30, 11:53 PM #4
Really fun. Teamplay is required in order to win (unlike current pre-patch BF:V). You need support players and you need assault players. The guy who heals and revives teamplayers can get just as many (if not more) points than the guy who mows the enemy down with his belt-fed MG. It's not realistic at all, but it doesn't try to be. It is very multifaceted and well balanced. Only downside is the fact that you only get six "official" maps. But they're all well made, branched, and free.
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2004-05-01, 12:16 AM #5
Mot to mention its punkbuster protected too. Keeps the cheaters at bay...

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-05-01, 7:03 AM #6
If you like Wolfenstein, then you should like ET.

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-05-01, 2:04 PM #7
Yup thanks. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------

------@%
2004-05-02, 5:21 PM #8
Heh. sorry for the bumb.

Anyway, this game is great. There are some flaws, annoying panzers, and hard too. But I have a question...

How do you make keys turn (spin) the player left or right instead of moving the body to the left or right? I use the left and right keys on my laptop to turn left and right because I am more use to that control setup.

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------

------@%
2004-05-02, 8:37 PM #9
Type this in the console to bind "turn left" and "turn right" commands

/bind leftarrow +left
/bind rightarrow +right

And if you want look controls, bind these too:

/bind uparrow +lookup
/bind downarrow +lookdown

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://www.savagex.net
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!