Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bad problems right now...
Bad problems right now...
2005-04-12, 5:31 PM #1
You know that condition your intestines get in when you are having gas constipation? It's also impossible to tell between this and diarrhea. I have this now. OWWWW :(

So post the condition in which you are most uncomfturble.
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2005-04-12, 5:37 PM #2
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-04-12, 5:38 PM #3
That's more about you then I ever wanted to know... :p
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2005-04-12, 5:45 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by NoESC
That's more about you then I ever wanted to know... :p
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-04-12, 5:52 PM #5
I thought I'd already heard enough about this kid that I didn't want to know... I was wrong.

I have the pre-occuring signs of pink-eye, but it could just be alergies. My damn girlfriend had pinkeye about a week before we had a party and madeout constantly, and forgot to tell me until AFTER the fact. I hate it because you feel sick ALONG with having constantly watering eyes.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-04-12, 6:03 PM #6
It's times like these that I'm glad I skim read his posts as quickly as possible.

See, I only read about half of what he said, saw he was sick, and was complaining and scrolled. Your comments then told me I didn't need to re-read anything.

So now I've been spared whatever evil lurked up there. ;)
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-04-12, 9:04 PM #7
Dude I think I've gots the flu b/c my GF and I, who engaged, to the dismay of our closest friends, in a portrayal of the most sordid and naughty lovemaking practices during a recent outing with those whom we consider our dearest of companions, got a tad too close, as was noted oh-so-eloquently by a few bold observers.
2005-04-12, 9:17 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Macro_Roshuma
So post the condition in which you are most uncomfturble.

Reading this thread I think.
2005-04-12, 9:46 PM #9
Aaaaand Thrawn[numbers] wins the thread! Congratulations!
Stuff
2005-04-12, 10:55 PM #10
Someone needs to go sit on the toilet and not leave for a little while.
Pissed Off?
2005-04-13, 1:15 AM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by kyle90
Aaaaand Thrawn[numbers] wins the thread! Congratulations!

Aye, most certainly!
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-04-13, 1:18 AM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
Someone needs to go sit on the toilet and not leave for a little while.

And become dehydrated?

No :P

If you're going to do that, you really need to take some crackers and bottles of water in with you.

Hershey squirts can turn into a trip to the emergency room fairly easy if you aren't careful.
2005-04-13, 5:18 AM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob
Hershey squirts can turn into a trip to the emergency room fairly easy if you aren't careful.

Somehow, I figure I don't want to know how this can happen.
Please do not tell.
2005-04-13, 7:35 AM #14
It just became diahrea.

*reads rest of thread*

I spent 5 hours on the toilet last night, reading 2 SW: anew jedi order books all the while

I love my library
2005-04-13, 7:41 AM #15
Just install a toilet at your computer, you'll be fine.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-04-13, 7:41 AM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Macro_Roshuma
It just became diahrea.

*reads rest of thread*

I spent 5 hours on the toilet last night, reading 2 SW: anew jedi order books all the while

I love my library

I guess your library is located in the bathroom for ease of use and quick access...
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-04-13, 7:44 AM #17
No, I was in the library bathroom, and talking to you guys on the public Inet computer. My library has T1!!
2005-04-13, 7:46 AM #18
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
I thought I'd already heard enough about this kid that I didn't want to know... I was wrong.

I have the pre-occuring signs of pink-eye, but it could just be alergies. My damn girlfriend had pinkeye about a week before we had a party and madeout constantly, and forgot to tell me until AFTER the fact. I hate it because you feel sick ALONG with having constantly watering eyes.

JediKirby

Actually I've always though of pink eye as the best ailment to get sick with, especially for school. I mean, its not like you have the flu, you feel fine but because pink eye's contagious you get to stay home from school. I remember a lot of good times with pink eye. I did not know that you could feel sick from it though.
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-04-13, 8:02 AM #19
Ingrown toe nails are by far one of the worst ailments I can think of. I'm prone to get them, and had one removed yesterday, actually. I'm hoping the "acid" they used this time actually works and the nail doesn't grow back.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
2005-04-13, 8:20 AM #20
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL
Just install a toilet at your computer, you'll be fine.

Or better yet, a computer swivel shair with built in hole with flush
nope.

↑ Up to the top!