Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Scrubs Anyone?
Scrubs Anyone?
2005-04-12, 8:54 PM #1
Just recently did I start to pay interest to the NBC comedy Scrubs, and have been kicking myself for not getting into it sooner. The humor is quite irreverent, at times reminding me of the flashback technique used by Family Guy, except this would live action obviously lol. However, what I have been really impressed with is the shows ability to portray the dramatic events of hospital life quite well. Some of them have been heartbreaking. All the characters are gold in their own way, but favorites have to JD and Dr. Cox. In fact, the latter never fails to amuse me, he's such a ******* but hilarious. And to top it all off, I can't think of a show that incorporates music better than Scrubs. So, what is the Massasi opinion of Scrubs?
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-04-12, 9:01 PM #2
I love it and I'm sad when I'm forced to miss an episode, which is sadly often.
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2005-04-12, 9:07 PM #3
i don't watch tv.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2005-04-12, 10:28 PM #4
I love scrubs. I watched the first season, stopped watching it, then caught it a few weeks ago, and it made me remember how good it is. But I seem to always miss it when it is on. Crap, it was on tonight! I missed it again!
"I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."

-Calvin
2005-04-12, 10:54 PM #5
Scrubs is one of my favourite shows. It's just a damn shame that the TV station that shows it here in Oz treats all of it's viewers with contempt and took it off the air mid-series, without an explanation. :mad:
Rock is dead - but I believe in necrophilia.
2005-04-13, 5:29 AM #6
Scrubs was my favorite show before I moved. They don't show it here, unfortunately. I loved the janitor. He was the best character ever.

For some reason, I don't think that networks have much respect for it. NBC in Boston kept moving it around without warning.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-04-13, 6:01 AM #7
I never watched it. This could be due to the fact that when I'm in my dorm I don't watch TV. :em321:
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-04-13, 7:25 AM #8
<3 doctor cox

Hooray for Schlubs!:D
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-04-13, 8:48 AM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by KegZ
Scrubs is one of my favourite shows. It's just a damn shame that the TV station that shows it here in Oz treats all of it's viewers with contempt and took it off the air mid-series, without an explanation. :mad:

Yeah that sucked.. It was a good show. Zach Braff is good in general.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-04-13, 9:02 AM #10
Never watched it, I may now though since you all think it rocks...
nope.
2005-04-13, 1:22 PM #11
Too bad it's only on twice a week here. Fortunately, it's on a day when I'm around to see it.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-04-13, 1:26 PM #12
If I see it on, I watch it, but thats about it.

Pretty good show, it has it's moments, and the characthers are pretty solid.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-04-13, 3:58 PM #13
Haven't seen it, but House is great :)
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2005-04-13, 6:47 PM #14
To be honest, "Scrubs" is the only show I watch on TV anymore...I'm just sick of all the reality shows, never could stand them...But Scrubs is just consistantly hilarious and quirky. Great supporting cast, terrific music, and JD is just one of the funniest main characters I've ever seen. His narration, comic delivery and physical comedy is pure gold. I just can't help cracking up...
The top ten times in history when using the "F" word
was appropriate.....
10) "What the *&%# was that?" -Mayor of Hiroshima - August 1945
9) "Where did all these *&%#ing Indians come from?" - Custer 1877
8) "Any *&%#ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein 1938
7) "It does SO *&%#ing look like her!" - Picasso 1926
6) "How the *&%# did you work that out?" - Pythagoras 126 BC
5) "You want WHAT on the *&%#ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo 1566
4) "I don't suppose it's gonna *&%#ing rain." - Joan of Arc 1434
3) "Scattered *&%#ing showers...my a$$!" - Noah 2114 BC
2) "I need this parade like I need a *&%#ing hole in my head!" -
JFK 1963