Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What's worse than a worm in your apple?
What's worse than a worm in your apple?
2005-04-14, 4:26 AM #1
The Holocaust!

Post your favorite Comedy Goldmine and/or Photoshop Phriday.

I'd say the current comedy goldmine is my favorite so far, and the World War II propaganda is my favorite Photoshop Phriday.
D E A T H
2005-04-14, 4:42 AM #2
I love that joke! It is by far one of my favourite jokes. (The Holocaust one, I mean. I don't really read SA)
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-04-14, 3:41 PM #3
Bumpity bump bump. I know there's some goons somewhere abouts here.
D E A T H
2005-04-14, 3:43 PM #4
I'm not a goon, but I do quite enjoy the Photoshop Phridays and Comedy Goldmines. As far as favourites go, I'd say my favourite Comedy Goldmine is "Lord of the Rings - On The Go!" So stupid, and yet somehow so hilarious.
Stuff
2005-04-14, 5:56 PM #5
I prefer Fashion SWAT.

-Heh. Long live Yellowjacket Greenapple.
2005-04-14, 9:41 PM #6
Finding half a worm
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
2005-04-15, 4:38 PM #7
A worm in massassi
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-04-15, 4:48 PM #8
a worm in your apple mac.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-04-15, 4:48 PM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi
The Holocaust!

Post your favorite Comedy Goldmine and/or Photoshop Phriday.

I'd say the current comedy goldmine is my favorite so far, and the World War II propaganda is my favorite Photoshop Phriday.

SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM

Anything in the "Comedy Goldmine" archives is good. Sometimes reading stuff in the gas chamber is funny. Reading the stupidity of some of the people on SA forums.

This is not so much Phriday or Goldmine but everytime SA gets sued by some whino, I crack up. Oh man, what Lowtax does to these people along with his "lawyer" Leonard J. Crabs. Good stuff.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-04-15, 6:02 PM #10
Haha, yah, did you catch the latest legal battle? Something Awful vs. "The Ultimate Warrior"? It's amazing.
Stuff

↑ Up to the top!