Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mentally ill from watching Amityville...
Mentally ill from watching Amityville...
2005-04-15, 2:52 AM #1
The Amityville Horror... if you value your life, do not watch this travisty of a film.. they tried to make it good by showing flashes of messed up stuff.. but it failed... this is a horribly over acted, over dramatasized piece of crap. The entire theatre was laughing at it.. no one was taking it seriously.. and they shouldn't of.. it was downright stupid.
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-04-15, 3:55 AM #2
It's probably about as bad as all the other classics Hollywood has RAPED in the last couple of years.
2005-04-15, 9:17 AM #3
Was it as bad as the ring2 cause that was pretty bad...
2005-04-15, 10:00 AM #4
Whoever thought of the idea to remake movies needs to be shot (There are exceptions though, like "The Thing", but that wasn't really much of a remake).
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-04-15, 10:02 AM #5
I don't know why you went to see it, horror movies haven't quite met the "good" quota lately.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-04-15, 11:20 AM #6
I've only seen one good horror/suspense movie lately and that was "Saw". I miss the 80's.
2005-04-15, 11:28 AM #7
Well, I Amityville it for free cause I work at a movie theatre.. it is worse than ANYONE could imagine... as bad as I thought it would be.. it was actually worse...
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-04-15, 11:57 AM #8
Can a horror movie be defined by how disturbingly bad it is?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-04-15, 1:18 PM #9
THe original movie was never a classic. It was probably just as bad as this movie.

Personally, I find it hilarious that, once again, they are saying "BASED ON A TRUE STORY" when the only things true is 1.) The original murders if I remember and 2.) The family moving in and leaving. They left cause they couldn't afford the house, but made up the ghosts.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-04-15, 1:19 PM #10
I dunno about you, but that house just look really freaking scary.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-04-15, 3:18 PM #11
It sounded like a Shining rip off.
2005-04-15, 4:05 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by SM_Trige
I've only seen one good horror/suspense movie lately and that was "Saw". I miss the 80's.

Saw was terrible.
2005-04-15, 8:52 PM #13
Compared to what though? I agree it's far from a Halloween or Jaws, but compared to things that have been coming out lately, it's pretty good. I'm still looking forward to the remake of the remake of The Blob. Sure it'll probably be bad, but I'm a fan.
2005-04-15, 9:01 PM #14
nah, u were right. it ended up bad. lets put it this way, in the final scene of the movie where the little girl is standing in front of the stairs and gets pulled into thefloor everyone burst out laughing. I was annnoyed. I was all amped hoping itd be good, but alas, it was not

the only upside is that i got to see ryan reynolds shirtless and wet...so it wasnt a complete waste
2005-04-15, 9:39 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast
Saw was terrible.

Your ugly face is terrible.

Saw is beutiful!

Muah.Ha.Ha.
2005-04-16, 12:12 AM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by SM_Trige
Compared to what though? I agree it's far from a Halloween or Jaws, but compared to things that have been coming out lately, it's pretty good. I'm still looking forward to the remake of the remake of The Blob. Sure it'll probably be bad, but I'm a fan.

To me Saw was a bad SE7EN ripoff. A very bad SE7EN ripoff.
2005-04-16, 3:12 AM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by -Monoxide-
Your ugly face is terrible.

Saw is beutiful!

Muah.Ha.Ha.

You have no appreciation for good horror cinema!

HAR HAR HAR HAR!
2005-04-16, 2:21 PM #18
I so want my house to look like that though. That'd be frigging awesome.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-04-16, 4:12 PM #19
Saw was so very, very cheesy. The idea wasn't too bad, but the acting .. and the cheesiness .. eeeeeghhh

over the top
一个大西瓜

↑ Up to the top!