Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So I'm on three drugs...
So I'm on three drugs...
2005-04-16, 10:22 AM #1
...simultaneously. I'm on Xanax, Remeron, and Zyprexa. Also Valium if/when necessary.

They've drugged me up real good. Any thoughts? Or...anything...really. Anything goes, whatever you have to say. There's not even a real point to this thread...is there? Well, I'm in the hospital, currently home but I'll be back Monday morning. And I'm on all these drugs, but I typed that already.

Have a nice day, mentally.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2005-04-16, 10:30 AM #2
[http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/crap.gif]
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-04-16, 10:32 AM #3
I'm sorry what medicine is it?

I'm on Citalopram for depression, which i no longer suffer.

If you're anything like me, I think the 1st 2 months will be real hard. I actually became really messed up mentally and self harmed a lot when i started taking antidepressants.

then after that i mellowed out and felt great, and combined with a miracle cure for acne, I could at last live my life and go and out and win over ladies/friends etc.

Aeryn.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-04-16, 10:37 AM #4
Xanax is a benzodiazepine, basically anti-anxiety. Remeron is an anti-depressant, more specifically an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and Zyprexa is an anti-psychotic drug.

Valium is also a benzodiazepine, but I don't use it regularly.
2005-04-16, 10:39 AM #5
Drugs are evil, but sure, take some. I'm guessing you are getting given these by hospital staff, and not just taking them yourself...

Never liked drugs, I took the counselling way out of things. :rolleyes:
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-04-16, 10:48 AM #6
I met this guy at the hospital who was on no less than seven different drugs, and none of them vitamin supplements or the like either...
2005-04-16, 1:06 PM #7
i took some steriods for my poison oak, and it cleared up all of my acne!:D

I wish i had some valium:mad:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-04-17, 8:16 AM #8
I am on dexamphetamine for add, epilim (I have had a few seisures, it is kinda a percuationary thing), and cipromil (an anti-depresant).

I used to take zoloft instead of cipromil, and at one time I was taking this anti-histimine tablet to counteract the appatite suppesant affect of the dexamphetamine.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2005-04-17, 8:36 AM #9
I wish i could give you some of my sanity krok =/ take care of yourself!
"NAILFACE" - spe
2005-04-17, 8:57 AM #10
'Zyprexa' sure sounds psychotic.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-04-17, 9:13 AM #11
Advair for asthma.
2005-04-17, 10:25 AM #12
Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, and Benadryl for allergys. There that bad.

In other news, I'm listening to the ROTS audionovel right now... on 3rd disc.
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2005-04-17, 11:49 AM #13
I'm on life. I hear it's lethal though.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-04-17, 12:17 PM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by Salvador Dali:
"I don't use drugs. I am drugs."
Seriously though, hope it all works out for you. My mom was on 7 or 8 different medications but recently cut back to one and it's been hard. The trail of side effect treating drugs can get pretty long and you start taking things just to cancel eachother out.. expensive.
2005-04-17, 12:49 PM #15
I may never understand the growing need for the population to medicate themselves to such excess.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-04-17, 12:53 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Oxyonagon
Never liked drugs, I took the counselling way out of things. :rolleyes:

I hope you're not looking down on someone because they're taking medication. While I believe medication should be a last option, it can sometimes be the only option.

Myself, I take 3 motrin for a headache, and a cough drop for a sore throat.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-04-17, 1:35 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast

lmao
一个大西瓜
2005-04-17, 8:10 PM #18
Watch yourself with Xanax, man. It becomes addictive like nothing else. In fact, I hate pharmies. I've seen more than a fair share of people whose lives have been ruined by them.

While I'll occasionally do them for the experience (generally opiates or benzos, I don't do many uppers), marijuana and pyschedelics are my drugs of choice. They're mostly not addictive, don't do serious harm if they're not research chemicals, and don't merely hide your problems.

Oh, and I hate SSRIs. They're evil.
:master::master::master:
2005-04-18, 9:35 PM #19
Quote:

Quote:
I may never understand the growing need for the population to medicate themselves to such excess.

Both, QTF.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-04-19, 7:44 AM #20
Vicodin.

↑ Up to the top!