Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My birthday and Baal
My birthday and Baal
2005-04-19, 12:14 PM #1
"April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire -- the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day. "

BRING ME CHILDREN!

Others born on this day:

Maria Sharapova
[http://www.maria-sharapova.me.uk/graphics/gallery/maria_sharapova_close_up.jpg]

Np pics required:
Ashley Judd
Jayne Mansfield
kate Hudson
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-19, 12:15 PM #2
Happy B-Day, Dude!
Pissed Off?
2005-04-19, 12:18 PM #3
Can't find any children. You'll have to do with virgins and goats.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-04-19, 12:20 PM #4
Happy Birthday dude!!!
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-04-19, 12:40 PM #5
Baal was a god of fertility. He is not satanic god, and worshiping him is not euated with satenism.
the aincent people who worshiped this god believed that if thay sacrificed children to him that it would bring even more fertility to the people. he had nothing to do with fire except that the children were burned in a fire. in artistic depections of him, from the time, had him holdind lighting in his hand, as a symbol of rain of the land. he is also seen as on a young bull.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-04-19, 12:56 PM #6
Eh, close enough.

:p
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-04-19, 12:57 PM #7
The shot heard 'round the world...

Congratulations, your birthday started the American Revolution... :p
Happy Birthday :)
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-04-19, 1:30 PM #8
I like how the photo's focusing point is down her top... happy birthday.
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-04-19, 1:46 PM #9
That is a GREAT picture.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-04-19, 3:47 PM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by SM_Trige
That is a GREAT picture.

I've seen better. ;)
2005-04-19, 5:01 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
You'll have to do with virgins...

Plenty of those around here.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-04-19, 5:04 PM #12
I thought Baal was a Goa'uld
Stuff
2005-04-19, 5:11 PM #13
Happy B'day

Yeah I killed Baal in D2:LoD, practically a push over.
2005-04-19, 5:13 PM #14
Quote:
April 19: Ex-Patriots Day (Boston)
  • 1064 - William the Conqueror agrees to conquer England on a dare.
  • 1234 - Mystical soothsayer Dionne Warwick predicts that the world will end unless she finds the way to San Jose.
  • 1775 - The American Colonists try to communicate that the British are staging an amphibious invasion, but are misunderstood to mean that the they are coming by frog.
  • 1968 - Tensions escalate in New Haven, Connecticut as civil disobedients break glass without a case of fire.
  • 1992 - Steve Guttenberg has a wardrobe malfunction at the NHL playoffs.

<3 uncyclopedia.org

↑ Up to the top!